Annihilounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crueler would be manipulating the Blue Jays into the World Series and then having them lose.

Getting the Blue Jays into the World Series? There ain't no power strong enough on this earth that can do that, at the moment.

Wait... on this earth...

I'll need to consult the lab.

The Blue Jays are right down the street from me. They do their Spring Training here. I only know this because I saw a sign at the grocery store welcoming them.

So..I haven't been in the lounge a whole lot. What's it for?

The Lounge is your off-topic haven. You can talk about whatever you want here (as long as you keep to the basic SHH rules).

It's where we talk about movies, sports, and post random gifs and videos.

Emphasis on random, lol. :p

The Blue Jays are right down the street from me. They do their Spring Training here. I only know this because I saw a sign at the grocery store welcoming them.
I want you to find Josh Donaldson, and hug him. Deeply. At least 30 seconds. Do this for me.

20070208141719.jpg

The pudding does not please him.

It needs some whipped cream. :p

Don't listen to Flick, the lounge is the place for serious journalism and case-studies into the human psyche. Sometimes we also make obscure references.

Definitely don't ever visit after midnight.

I want you to find Josh Donaldson, and hug him. Deeply. At least 30 seconds. Do this for me.

I will do this for you. I'm not sure who that is or what he looks like but I will just hug every random guy I see until I find him.

We'll need some proper music, then. Deej is in charge. :D

That would explain the lumps. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"