ANNOUNCEMENT: Forum Reorganization

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to start some major housekeeping here, consolidating older, less active forums to make room for some new shows and movies coming down the pike. Primarily, I'm going to be moving the threads from those forums into "Previous _____ Movies/Shows" subs in those forums.

For example, I just started with Agents of SHIELD. You may have noticed that forum is officially no more. The threads from it can now be found in the "Past Marvel Series" subforum, with the "Agents of SHIELD" prefix. I don't know how many of y'all have used those prefixes, but if you ONLY want to view Agents of SHIELD threads in that sub, all you have to do is click that "Agents of SHIELD" prefix, and voila! AoS threads only, just like you're back in the AoS forum.

This reorganization will include nixing some older subforums here on the Star Wars boards.

So if you find that a subforum you're looking for has disappeared, look for a subforum containing past movies or shows in that forum, and you should find the threads you're looking for. Feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff members if you're still having trouble finding stuff.

The Iron Man Forum has now been folded into the Avengers Board.

The threads from the Hellboy Forum can now be found in the Misc. Comics Films section.

Gotham and Arrow threads can now be found in the Past DC TV Series section.

The Amazing Spider-Man Movies are now sharing a forum.

Star Wars: Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, and Star Wars: Resistance threads can now be found in the Star Wars TV section under Past Star Wars Shows.

The forums for Rogue One: A Star Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story have been folded into the Stand-Alone Movies section of the Star Wars board.

The MCU Fantastic Four now has a forum.

The Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice forum has now been folded into the Justice League board.

Venom, Morbius & Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse discussions can now be found in the Sony Spider-Man Spin-Offs subforum on the Spidey board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"