Comics Another Horseman revealed

Generation Lee said:
OK place your bets on how many issues it will be before they wimp out and make Gambit good again.

I only hope he stays a horseman for quite some time.
One year, MAXIMUM. He'll be bad for less than 12 months.

one good thing I could see happening out of this is maybe he'll get his brain unhindered and Sinister's tinkering would be gone finally and you'll actually get to see him at his fullest potential.

GreatWhiteWhale said:
And Gambit I believe to be fighting Mystique, it's Pulse in the tree with Rogue and I think that it's Havok standing at the base of the Apocasphinx
I think that is Mystique also. She is probably sparring with him so her daughter can have some alone time with her new man. :xmen:

Midnight Ice said:
I think that is Mystique also. She is probably sparring with him so her daughter can have some alone time with her new man. :xmen:
God X-Men comics are soooo stupid now

I'm so excited. I am a giddy little fanboy at the site of those Apocalypse pics.

I like the art and I'm really liking this Apoc thing. X-Men is gonna be a fun read in the next few months :up:

Nitehawk013 said:
I'm so excited. I am a giddy little fanboy at the site of those Apocalypse pics.
Unfortunately knowing Milligram we will see an Apocalypse who enjoys discussing his feelings:o :down

I want to see what Milligan can do when he's not purposely trying to make this a soap, and tries to make this an action comic.

And truth be told, I can't complain too much. I'm also one of those writers who spends a lot of time showing his characters' feelings.

Manic said:
I want to see what Milligan can do when he's not purposely trying to make this a soap, and tries to make this an action comic.

And truth be told, I can't complain too much. I'm also one of those writers who spends a lot of time showing his characters' feelings.
Me, too. I don't mind a little character development as long as it has a purpose. I don't like a book that is nothing more than a brawl from cover to cover. I want to know my Xs as people. :)

squeekness said:
Me, too. I don't mind a little character development as long as it has a purpose. I don't like a book that is nothing more than a brawl from cover to cover. I want to know my Xs as people. :)
True, but I think Milligan crossed the line with Gambit, Rogue, Mystique, and Pulse. Up until the "Uncalled For Love Triangle" arc, I had no problem with his run on the book.

Manic said:
True, but I think Milligan crossed the line with Gambit, Rogue, Mystique, and Pulse. Up until the "Uncalled For Love Triangle" arc, I had no problem with his run on the book.
*laughs* Now I'm a girl so I for one was quite happy to see the Gambit nekkid shower scenes. That was enough to keep me subscribed for a year, hoping for a repeat. :D

Manic said:
One year, MAXIMUM. He'll be bad for less than 12 months.

Time enough for me... I really want to see a REAL F***ING BADA$$ Gambit with his powers fully developed and exploding :bomb:, exploding :bomb:, exploding :bomb:...

... but at the end, he'll come back home and stay as a X-Men, or at least he regrets what he's do. I want him on Good guys' side. :)

Manic said:

Yeah but you aren't writing the comics I read

ShadowBoxing said:
Yeah but you aren't writing the comics I read
Well, I don't write comics at all. :p
My point was that I (personally) can't complain too much about Milligan's writing because I focus a lot of my writing around how my characters feel.

I hate it i don't think gambit should be a horseman and finally that 's not mystigue it's mercury he is sparring with.

Wow, Gambit is now a horsemen of Apocalypse cool!.

I wish polaris and Psylocke will be a horsemen of Apocalypse too.

Soo didn't see Gambit coming as a horseman, wonder which one he is. However am pleased that their finally giving him something interesting to do.

So two horsemen down two to go. One of them has atleast got to be a woman, and praying praying that its Dani.

psylockolussus said:
Wow, Gambit is now a horsemen of Apocalypse cool!.

I wish polaris and Psylocke will be a horsemen of Apocalypse too.

i wouldent wanna see them as horsemen.:down

Psylocke would be interesting to see. Polaris is messed up in the head enough, no need to add to it.

XMEN185_colhorseman.jpg

Damn cool! Finally the bad ass Gambit is back. I am really looking forward to this arc. Just how did Apocalypse convince Gambit to become a horsman, and why him? That's what i wanna know.

spark627 said:
im excited for any development for gambit and rogue... milligan just makes them whine lol

THANK YOU! This should definitely put some fire into their lives. lol

I wonder how the X-men are going to feel after gambit isn't a horseman anymore, they forgave wolverine and archangel how this affect gambit's relationship with the x-men.

considering that gambit isn't on the new lineup for Adjectivless X-Men, i'm assuming that the consequences of Gambit becoming a horseman are going to be far reaching and not solved straight away....and this is assuming of course that he doesn't remain a horseman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"