Another police brutality

Eek. That's a bit disgusting. It's appalling that no one came to her/him/it's aid :down

Shouldn't there be a training video for cops telling them how to avoid accusations of police brutality?

And if there is, do none of them watch it?

Holy *****, I hope those ***** and the nurse get into some serious ****, and get beaten to a pulp.:o

Just goes to show you... a cop calling you a bad remark isn't the worst thing they can do.

That's exactly why i get offended when people call police officers honorable people. They're nothing but a punch of C students that we all probably went to high school with that have an ego problem. what pissed me off the most was the nurse went right to the officers. He was the one beating the **** out of a tranny.

Cops are probably the biggest *******s on the planet, and just about every single one is asking for it.

That's exactly why i get offended when people call police officers honorable people. They're nothing but a punch of C students that we all probably went to high school with that have an ego problem. what pissed me off the most was the nurse went right to the officers. He was the one beating the **** out of a tranny.

Cops are probably the biggest *******s on the planet, and just about every single one is asking for it.

Nothing like painting with a broad brush, eh? Obviously this guy was way in the wrong, but not ALL Police Officers are "*******s" as you put it. Most of them are honorable people who put their lives on the line everyday for people like you. Unfortunately, we don't see the tons of things they do good...all the people that they do help. Nobody posts that stuff on Youtube. All you ever see is the bad percentage...and to base your opinion off that is a bad idea.

Nothing like painting with a broad brush, eh? Obviously this guy was way in the wrong, but not ALL Police Officers are "*******s" as you put it. Most of them are honorable people who put their lives on the line everyday for people like you. Unfortunately, we don't see the tons of things they do good...all the people that they do help. Nobody posts that stuff on Youtube. All you ever see is the bad percentage...and to base your opinion off that is a bad idea.

It also doesn't help that almost no one respects them for the job they do. So you have those bad apples that just rot away getting s**t from everyone and eventually they take it out on a huge man-woman that doesn't listen to them.

It's attitudes like yours that make certain cops act the way they do. You ever want to piss off a cop, telling him that the partner he had who was shot and killed by a drug dealer was asking for it, is a pretty sure fire way to get the job done. Look, kid, you're 20 years old, you read comics and skateboard all day, you don't know s*** about s***, and pull up your pants!

QFT.

Looks like the ***** is resisting to me.

It's attitudes like yours that make certain cops act the way they do. You ever want to piss off a cop, telling him that the partner he had who was shot and killed by a drug dealer was asking for it, is a pretty sure fire way to get the job done. Look, kid, you're 20 years old, you read comics and skateboard all day, you don't know s*** about s***, and pull up your pants!

QFT.

First off I'd like to say that I joined this site when I was 15 years old, and that i haven't skateboarded in 4 years. My hobbies are now filmmaking, reading, guitar, and comic books (just wanted to put that on the record).

You act like every drug dealer around has a big operation and loads of guns. They probably do in the mid-west because there are nothing but meth dealers there. The cops there do honorable things, but i can garantee that they make up for it with awful things like lynching black people, arresting black people, embezzlement, etc.

Cops around my town are *******s but also uncapable of doing their job right. THey'll arrest someone for possesing a dime of weed, handcuff them, and beat them in the back of the police car. They're stop you just to be an *******, egg you on to fight them; if you fight back verbally they'll arrest you for starting a riot, if you take the humiliation they'll let you go. What are you supposed to do against a guy with a gun?

They're asking for it.

First off I'd like to say that I joined this site when I was 15 years old, and that i haven't skateboarded in 4 years. My hobbies are now filmmaking, reading, guitar, and comic books (just wanted to put that on the record).

So... middle class with nothing to do but complain about cops?

You act like every drug dealer around has a big operation and loads of guns. They probably do in the mid-west because there are nothing but meth dealers there. The cops there do honorable things, but i can garantee that they make up for it with awful things like lynching black people, arresting black people, embezzlement, etc.

Yes. Generalizing is a great skill to have in this day and age.

Cops around my town are *******s but also uncapable of doing their job right. THey'll arrest someone for possesing a dime of weed, handcuff them, and beat them in the back of the police car. They're stop you just to be an *******, egg you on to fight them; if you fight back verbally they'll arrest you for starting a riot, if you take the humiliation they'll let you go. What are you supposed to do against a guy with a gun?

First thing is a crime most places idiot. Second thing happens when you get arrested... dur. Third thing happens when you mouth off to the cops about it only be a dime of weed or resisting arrest.

They're asking for it.

That's what people will say about you when the cops kick your ass one day. :whatever:

Well, not really in defense of the police or anything, but she did look a bit like -

mar20.jpg

I'm kind of imagining that they attacked her on the basis that they thought she was Martin Lawrence, and they were getting revenge for "Black Knight."

That is so brutal, beating her with handcuffs...Ugh, I hate cops. Seriously. what a *****e bag.

Right here, you already show how your talking out of your ass. I'm in the midwest...and I can assure you, we have more criminals than just "meth dealers." Pull your head out of your ass and stop making generalizations about things outside your little boxed in view of the world.

You "guarantee" they make up for it by lynchings, embezzlement, etc... Really? You have some sort of inside knowledge? BS. You're assuming an awful lot about something I'm sure you have zero first hand experience on. Again, reach down, grab both ears....and pull your head out of your ass.

X-Punisher said:

They're asking for it.

Well, generally speaking, possession of drugs is usually an arrestable offense. So you would be arrested and handcuffed. As far as beating them in the back of the car...really? Every police officer does that? Every one? Back that up? Let's see some footage or statistics. If that really happens and your not just exaggerating the facts then there would be something to show.

You obviously have a poor attitude towards the police. Ever think that might be why you have such a hard time with them? If someone walks up to you and you immediately start acting like a prick then it's going to cause problems. Try and take an objective look at the tone of your voice, the things you say, your body language, etc next time your pulled over.

I'm not saying that all Police Officers are great guys...just like EVERY other group of people, there are a percentage that are jerks no matter how you act. But I guarantee that if you just relax, let them do their job, and treat them with respect...you'll have a far better experience next time. Of course, not getting busted with drugs on you would help, too. That just means you're asking for it...and it being getting arrested.

That is so brutal, beating her with handcuffs...Ugh, I hate cops. Seriously. what a *****e bag.

Yeah, it's amazing how they split her head open yet didn't even have a scar on her interview. Amazing!

I love the report "You can see the shine of the metal!" No, you really can't.

Look, I'm not saying the beatdown was justified, but when you resist like it clearly shows in the video that she did, you're looking to get your ass beat by a cop. Don't want to get your ass beat by a cop? 1. Don't commit a crime and 2. Even if you didn't, do what the cop tells you to do. Again, not justifying police beatings, but these situations are easily avoided.

Yeah, it's amazing how they split her head open yet didn't even have a scar on her interview. Amazing!

I love the report "You can see the shine of the metal!" No, you really can't.

Look, I'm not saying the beatdown was justified, but when you resist like it clearly shows in the video that she did, you're looking to get your ass beat by a cop. Don't want to get your ass beat by a cop? 1. Don't commit a crime and 2. Even if you didn't, do what the cop tells you to do. Again, not justifying police beatings, but these situations are easily avoided.

Agreed.

Also, you got to love the media for making it one-sided story. All we need is news stories like this making the police force look like the bad guys. Not all cops are bad. They are still human, and the human race is not perfect.

The cop shouldn't have done that, and that's clear. The prostitute shouldn't have been a prostitute. Both were not doing something they should be doing.

Did you see the obscene amount of make-up she was wearing? I'm suprised we could see her face.

Yeah, the cop was in the wrong, yeah the tranny was in the wrong as well. &&He sure as hell didn't need to hit her with the handcuffs. I didn't see the glint, but you can see the other end of them in the still.

Really, what reason is there for a cop to punch a seated person who has their arms crossed?

They're asking for it.

Ice-Man, is that you?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"