Ant-Man and the Wasp News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity War spoilers here.
With Scott obviously surviving the finger snap, are we thinking that maybe Hope does not and that's his motivator? Or is it maybe Cassie that turned to dust?

As Lilly said, she has just a small appereance, I go with Hope goes down. Maybe both?

I wouldn't be surprised if
Hope doesn't survive the snap, but I'd also hate it a bit. We just now got to see Wasp in action and she's gone? Alternatively, Cassie turning to dust could be Scott's motivation and both Hank and Janet turning to dust could be Hope's. It would be cool if both she and Scott got to team up with the original 6 Avengers (plus Rhodey and Rocket too) in Avengers 4. That way it would be as close to the original Avengers lineup as the movies have gotten.

[BLACKOUT]I don't see them offing Hope from IWs snap. Just lost Wanda, even though Hope powers come from a suit they need another powered female. I suppose Danvers is that replacement but still. It would be nice to see Wasp interact with others. The GOTG had that chance and she deserves it.[/BLACKOUT]

Infinity War spoilers here.
With Scott obviously surviving the finger snap, are we thinking that maybe Hope does not and that's his motivator? Or is it maybe Cassie that turned to dust?
I am thinking that for Avengers 4
That, since most of the other lead characters have been snapped away the original MCU and source comics Avengers will be featured in Avengers 4, meaning a Wasp will be there with Scott Lang in place of Henry Pym.

Either way this film will obviously be used as a platform for Scott and Hope to join the cause in Avengers 4 to fight alongside the Avengers to stop Thanos

Untitled-76d559a56ae419ea1.gif

Such an awesome design! Hope she continues the hot villain streak the Mcu's got going.

Such an awesome design! Hope she continues the hot villain streak the Mcu's got going.
Tough to follow Thanos and Hela being the only female main villain. I think the movie will focus a lot on the Ant-Man team. Ghost just has to be serviceable, between Ego, Vulture, and Killmonger but not as good.

Tough to follow Thanos and Hela being the only female main villain. I think the movie will focus a lot on the Ant-Man team. Ghost just has to be serviceable, between Ego, Vulture, and Killmonger but not as good.

I hope she survives at the end so we can get a female in the Thunderbolts

Cool art! Hope to see more insect interactions. One of the little things I enjoyed about the first.
Also, why do all the concept art have the awesome color combo for Wasp when it's not the case.. unless, there's a second suit? Maybe?

I haven't watched Ant-Man, but I'm liking what I've seen so far from Ant-Man & the Wasp!
Is it necessary to watch the first movie?

My guess is we get the title for Avengers 4 with that one.
"Antman will return in …"

Got the trailer in front of Solo last night and got quite the reaction. Lots of laughs

I wonder if Fishburne's character will turn out to be Ghost's father in a plot twist

Cool art! Hope to see more insect interactions. One of the little things I enjoyed about the first.
Also, why do all the concept art have the awesome color combo for Wasp when it's not the case.. unless, there's a second suit? Maybe?

Or they will just enhance the look with cgi/effects.

I am thinking that for Avengers 4
That, since most of the other lead characters have been snapped away the original MCU and source comics Avengers will be featured in Avengers 4, meaning a Wasp will be there with Scott Lang in place of Henry Pym.

What if..

BOTH Scott and Hope go in the Snapture, and its up to Hank and Janet (who are taking care of Kassie) to team up with the other Avengers to bring things back to good?

What if..

BOTH Scott and Hope go in the Snapture, and its up to Hank and Janet (who are taking care of Kassie) to team up with the other Avengers to bring things back to good?
I don't think so since pics of Scott with Cap, Stark, and Banner on set in a scene have been posted for a while now.

Or they will just enhance the look with cgi/effects.

Could be deliberate misdirection in the trailers and we'll get the classic gold we're all hoping for in the movie! Lol. Can never trust that Marvel u know.

Nice little spot. That shot of Wasp putting the helmet on looks terrible though, all the other effects look super solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"