Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Does she have short hair now? I could live with a short-haired Wasp as that's often what she had in the comics (well, Janet Van Dyne, that is).

She's someone else who could've played Monica Rambeau.

this is interesting - I don‘t see a Thunderbolt connection in the announced cast. Maybe with Ghost

I found out something pretty interesting today about this movie that hasn't been reported on anywhere on the internet and I won't post it here for spoiler reasons but if anyone is curious enough to message me I can disclose it in a private message.

So if this true, I hope Kang isn’t the main villain for Quantumania because he deserves to face FF and/or the Avengers.
If this is true (and it's been rumored for a while, so I'd bet on it)

I see this being like GOTG, where Yellowjacket is in the Ronan role and Kang is in the Thanos role, though perhaps a little larger.

I could see it playing as Augustine Cross didn't get blipped and took control of the company during the 5 Year Gap (potentially with help from OsCorp, if they do indeed get introduced in FFH). Maybe he gets Bill Foster and Ghost to help him. He found out about what happened to his dad and now that Hank & Janet are back, kidnaps them to force them to help him look for him in the Quantum Realm - Cue QuantuMania: A 'Life Aquatic' type voyage into the Quantum Realm with our heroes, their captors, perhaps the Ex-Cons and Foster + Ghost, maybe Cassie (so she can become Stature/Stinger). A culmination of everything in the last two films.

tumblr_mbs58sUL2c1rfrmqbo1_r1_500.gif

Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Augustine Cross

7_3.gif

Thomas Jane as William Cross/Crossfire

Cool Easter Egg in this weeks episode of Loki

Kang's access to Time travel means he can pluck people from their time line. I could see him doing this with Yellowjacket.
this is interesting - I don‘t see a Thunderbolt connection in the announced cast. Maybe with Ghost
She could be in London for Marvel's Secret Invasion which is also filming in the UK this summer
So if this true, I hope Kang isn’t the main villain for Quantumania because he deserves to face FF and/or the Avengers.
No reason came can't show up again in an Avengers or FF movie. I doubt he is intended to be a one and done villain.

Kind of yes. I don't want to get in any trouble with marvel snipers so I'm just going to say that
Corey Stoll and Patton Oswalt will have something in common fairly soon
Interesting

So in some kinda fashion, Darren Cross will be back in Quantummaina

Production hasn't officially started yet but Evangeline Lilly, Kathryn Newton and Michelle Pfeiffer are all in London.

Brie Larson was at Wimbledon with Lilly last week.

It would be cool if we get some cameos or post credit scene with some actors from The Marvels or Secret Invasion given both those productions will also be filming in London this Summer.

Photon, Captain Marvel or Nick Fury showing up would be cool.

I have been looking forward to Kang and expecting him since the Avengers had to mess with time in Endgame. Could be no better follow up villain.

Ant-Man/ Lang has been great in Civil War and Avengers. I am glad he will have the pleasure of welcoming Kang and ending the phase. This one should take his franchise to another level as I really enjoyed the 1st movie but the 2nd one was just okay for me.

Michael Douglas in the UK at the British Grand Prix. Chilling with Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"