Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Haha nice one. Thanks for the shot at me. You and your buddy really love to bully me and make itba fun environment to be around.
How did you know about him?

cVoQW7j.gif

All joking aside, if you are going to run around a discussion board asserting how you don't have to discuss things, perhaps you should reconsider who the disgruntle poster actually is.

How did you know about him?

cVoQW7j.gif

All joking aside, if you are going to run around a discussion board asserting how you don't have to discuss things, perhaps you should reconsider who the disgruntle poster actually is.
I hope we see Surfer in the film. That's my personal choice. That shouldn't offend you and I shouldn't have to justify myself why I hope the character is in the film.

I hope we see Surfer in the film. That's my personal choice. That shouldn't offend you and I shouldn't have to justify myself why I hope the character is in the film.
We understand it's your personal choice. The reason someone asked is unless you know something the rest of us don't, why do you expect to see the Silver Surfer randomly show up in an Ant-Man/Wasp movie?

The Eternals? Makes sense. Doctor Strange 2? Not likely, but a chance. The Marvels? Could totally see it. Fantastic Four? Highly likely.

Why randomly Ant-Man and Wasp, and why do you start getting mad at others for asking simply why?

I dont need to justify myself.

I can see you're rather defensive about this. I was merely adding to the pattern like these verbal reasoning tests:

Why

Why not

Why not why

I thought someone would come along and write "Why not why not" and so on.

I can see you're rather defensive about this. I was merely adding to the pattern like these verbal reasoning tests:

Why

Why not

Why not why

It's against the laws to want one of your favourite Marvel characters to appear in a Marvel movie... you will get ridiculed but hey I am still hopeful!

Well, I was going to, but then you had to go and spoil it.

I'm curious about seeing Kathryn Newton as Cassie. I assume she's going to be a brunette, and I don't think I've seen her that way before. Plus I'm guessing she'll get a costume in this, which should be fun. I'm sure she'll do well in the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"