Endgame Ant Man/Scott Lang - Paul Rudd

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Ant Man in Avengers 4. Where does he go from the post credit scene of Ant Man & Wasp? Seems like he could be a key figure in the story of Avengers 4 with his connection to the quantum realm.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He's so boring. I don't see why we need this guy at all.

EDIT: wow, I actually believed this at one point? :funny::funny::funny:

Last edited:
I wasn't onboard for the first Ant-Man, but the sequel had me clammoring for Scott. I'm excited he has a key role in A4.

I liked both films and really love how different the Ant Man (and Wasp) effects are to the other heroes.

I wonder if Scott Lang is actually a Skrull? Anyone here thinking that? He seems a bit too cheery in that scene, and very insistent on trying to get in.

I wonder if Scott Lang is actually a Skrull? Anyone here thinking that? He seems a bit too cheery in that scene, and very insistent on trying to get in.

He didn't seem cheery. It's just his awkward mannerisms as part of his character. But he had a sense of urgency. He needed to get in because he had survived the snap and had been in the Quantum Realm, and now he needed to touch base with the Avengers because there was no-one else to rely upon.

And I doubt they're going to complicate the plot with Skrulls.

He didn't seem cheery. It's just his awkward mannerisms as part of his character. But he had a sense of urgency.

And I doubt they're going to complicate the plot with Skrulls.

I thought Kevin Feige said that there would be Skrulls in A4?

Looks like he will play a big role indeed. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if him and CM have more to do with fixing the snapture than directly fighting Thanos, but I'm sure both will be there on the front lines at some point with the rest of the team.

He's so boring. I don't see why we need this guy at all.

Yeah he's just not terribly compelling. Unfortunately Feige'a trying to make Ant-Man happen like a mo*****er, so he's gonna drop the character in the middle of the biggest movie of all time.

I wish Dr. Strange was the key player here.

The Marvel formula usually includes some four quadrant pleasing humor. It's obvious without the Spidey/Tony dynamic, a grieving Clint, a lost Tony etc. that somebody has to carry the burden of being the one that brings the quips and humor. I'm guessing Scott will have that along with likely some scenes with Rocket.

I thought bringing in Scott was a good addition since it would have been a completely dark and depressing trailer without that little possible ray of hope that he potentially has having escaped from the Quantum Realm.

I wonder if Cassie will show up with him or if his daughter is missing but then he ends up finding her later on?

I love how Scott describes himself in exact detail by saying Ant-Man twice and "I got really big" as if they don't know who he is. I think that scene could go back to Civil War when Tony says "Who are you?" when he meets Lang for the first time. :funny:

I'm rooting for Ant-Man in this movie.

I love how Scott describes himself in exact detail by saying Ant-Man twice and "I got really big" as if they don't know who he is. I think that scene could go back to Civil War when Tony says "Who are you?" when he meets Lang for the first time. :funny:

I'm rooting for Ant-Man in this movie.
I am too. I love Rudd as Scott Lang since they've given him a very likable everyman personality and sense of humor that differentiates him well from the more hardened and serious warriors and heroes that make up the rest of the MCU.

Cassie will join the Avengers much like Peter did in Civil War...could you imagine Cassie and Peter as friends or as something more especially with Cassie becoming a teenager much like Peter

Seems like Lang is going to be crucial in EG.

I wonder if Lang himself will have any fight scenes with Thanos

I don't know if Thanos will still be using the gauntlet to boost his power level, but if so, couldn't Ant-Man get inside there and plant a bomb to destroy the gauntlet? Or at least pour some very slick oil so that it slides off his hand?

I don't know if Thanos will still be using the gauntlet to boost his power level, but if so, couldn't Ant-Man get inside there and plant a bomb to destroy the gauntlet? Or at least pour some very slick oil so that it slides off his hand?

I know right because Scott can change his size at will and Thanos wouldn't see him coming

Well if Ant-Man were more of a villain or anti-hero, he could potentially defeat every other villain or hero quickly.

He could fly inside someone at Ant-Man size and then grow big to Giant Man size extremely quickly. That would completely rip a person apart and explode all of their insides. Or he could drop a bomb inside someone, a cyanide pill, sulphuric acid, or any other small object that grows big rapidly and tears them apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"