Avenger
Reaction score
3-in-1-Ant-Man-Vision-Mask.jpg

Marvels-Wasp-Basic-Mask.jpg

Marvels-Wasp-With-Wing-FX.jpg

Shrink-and-Strike-Ant-Man-Figure.jpg

Titan-Hero-12-Inch-Ant-Man-Figure.jpg

Titan-Hero-12-Inch-Wasp-Figure.jpg

The figures look cool. They don't look super articulated though.

One thing they need to have as merchandise is a trolley that looks like a building.

They'll probably have to design it a bit bigger though so that you can actually put stuff in it, especially when you're travelling by plane. But the outside of it could still look like the Pym Tech building.

These are not the Legends figs, correct? The 2 on the bottom I mean.

Not sure. They look like they have pretty basic hip articulation which looks like it's only forward and back motion and maybe side to side.

Legends normally has a ball joint hip rotation unless they've been cutting that out in recent years.

They haven't shown the Legends yet. Those will be part of the second Infinity War wave.

If hottoys comes out with a Evangeline lilly as wasp from this film...im getting it ;)

If hottoys comes out with a Evangeline lilly as wasp from this film...im getting it ;)

About how much would that cost? I may not get a Wasp action figure but would probably get a poster as long as it had Evangeline's face uncovered.

About how much would that cost? I may not get a Wasp action figure but would probably get a poster as long as it had Evangeline's face uncovered.

They're usually in the region of about $200 or more.

Looking forward to seeing the Wasp funkos

Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp unveiled at Toy Fair.
DWQKnN7WsAATl5P.jpg

DWQKnl6X0AAJFN6.jpg

DWQKn9iXUAAh758.jpg

We're also getting a Marvel Legends Ant-Man vs. Yellowjacket set for the MCU 10th Anniversary line.

20180217_152403.jpg

It's cool that they're releasing Ant-Man with the proper helmet this time after they messed it up with the first movie's figure.

review_antmanml2_3.jpg

It's especially funny since they said they covered the mouth in the movie so his lungs wouldn't explode when shrinking. Whoops.

AVN-6-Inch-Legends-W2-Ant-Man.jpg

AVN-6-Inch-Legends-W2-Wasp.jpg

S.H. Figuarts Ant-Man figure.

item_0000012532_qN9kM1nE_01.jpg

head.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Marvel Legends
Marvel-Legends-Wave-2-Infinity-War-004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Wave-2-Infinity-War-003.jpg

I wish I had the cash for the Hot toys or even the Figurts figs, but they are beyond my budget so Marvel Legends will have to do.

It’s funny, I used to just collect the comic versions and avoid the figs based on movies, but now? I seriously love the figs based off of the movie characters best. (Although I would kill for a comic accurate classic Count Nefaria Marvel Legends figure).

Disney Store has a cool Ant-Man section...

Got me a mug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"