The Dark Knight Anthony Hopkins as the Mad Hatter

Mr. Socko said:
Lol, the professor from Harry Potter.

Professor Flitwick. Yes indeed. He was also the Leprechaun in the "Leprechaun" movies; Wicket the Ewok in "Return of the Jedi," Oberon in "Ray," Willow in "Willow." The guy gets around. He's a fantastic actor. He's just very small. Actually casting as, let's say, Penguin, would give us the most accurate version of pre-crisis Penguin ever... and, for that matter, the most accurate Penguin, period, considering the lame-ass competition. ;)

Too short. Same for Mini-me.

Oh yeah, dude that plays Mini-me is freakin' TINY... he's maybe two feet tall. He's small even for a little person.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Danny DeVito is 5', and he would be a bad Mad Hatter. He would've made a perfect Harvey Bullock if he wasn't in Rturns though.

And all the actors I listed are shorter than Bale.

Mark Boone Junior would have made a fantastic Bullock were he not already Detective Flass. :)

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Who's 2'8.

Warwick Davis is 3'6 BTW.

So I lowballed them. :)

Davis was actually closer to 2'8 when he played Wicket (but he was 12 years old at the time) and he's grown considerably since then. Last time I saw the the guy who plays Mini-me was in a laptop commercial with Yao Ming, who is something like seventy-three feet and two inches tall. ;) Made Mini-me look a little shorter than he is.

Lol

Btw, was Det Flass someone from the comics?

Mr. Socko said:
Lol

Btw, was Det Flass someone from the comics?

Yeah, Flass was Gordon's partner in "Year One" when Gordon first arrived in Gotham on a transfer from the Chicago PD. Flass in the comics was an aryan bastard with short blond hair, well-groomed and clean-shaven. He was about twice Gordon's size, though, and completely crooked. When Gordon didn't join the other cops in their illegal dealings, Flass and some of the boys put on ski masks and beat the hell out of him.

Once his bones knit, Gordon, having come to an understanding about doing business in Gotham, caught up with Flass in the dead of night and kicked the living crap out of him. That squared things up between them. :up:

Keyser Sushi said:
Yeah, Flass was Gordon's partner in "Year One" when Gordon first arrived in Gotham on a transfer from the Chicago PD. Flass in the comics was an aryan bastard with short blond hair, well-groomed and clean-shaven. He was about twice Gordon's size, though, and completely crooked. When Gordon didn't join the other cops in their illegal dealings, Flass and some of the boys put on ski masks and beat the hell out of him.

Once his bones knit, Gordon, having come to an understanding about doing business in Gotham, caught up with Flass in the dead of night and kicked the living crap out of him. That squared things up between them. :up:

I love that bit in Y1.:up:

Well, i dont picture the mad hatter as a midget in a movie. I think that it couldnt work. I mean, some things need to be changed in a comic book adaptation to the screen, and that is one of those things. I think that the mad hatter needs to be some short and middle aged actor, but not a dwarf. That would be ridiculous.

By the way, Tony Hokins could work very well 10 years ago, but now, he is 69, i cant picture the madd hatter being that old. I picture him as a middle aged man in his 50s , but not that old .

the only way i picture hatter working well in a film, is with the child raper stroyline. and like someone said before, WB wouldn't let that happen, so i don't think that we would see him in a film.

:(

4_384560.jpg

He would be perfect. I dont think Hopkins would make a good mad hatter.

Robin Williams is the man!.

just look at these (made by my good freind ClarkParker) :

Martin Short IS The Mad Hatter, but Andy Serkis would play an interesting Hatter or Joker.

But Andy Serkis to me should stick with Peter Jackson.

1) Andy Serkis
2) Geoffrey Rush
3) Rhys Ifans
4) Mackenzie Crook
5) Tim Roth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"