The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever his role is, it must be something unexpected or surprising. It seems he must be someone we would know if he can't even say the name.

Perhaps he's Richard Daniel.

He certainly looks the part.

Maybe... but that doesn't sound like a "200 million dollar surprise" to me. Not to mention that Nolan's not known for casting minor characters based on looks. Flass is fat, Loeb is black, etc.

200 Million bucks = Azrael

I'm tellin' ya....actually, I'm just guessing, but it'd be badass...

WOW!!! That's awesome. Michael has been awesome as Johnny Smith on the Dead Zone too. Season 6 airs next month.

I don't care who he is as long as he's in there.

Edward Nigma? Black Mask? Who else would be such a "huge surprise?"

"They're shooting in London, Chicago and Hong Kong. My next dates are in Chicago, the third week of August with Morgan, then I get to go back to London."

:wow: Didn't know they were filming in Hong Kong too. Wonder what part is being shot there.

Are ya'll serious?! No one else has notice that Hall and Jean-Paul Valley look alike?

The Breakfast Club is one of my faves... but casting him is a bit random, has he done much acting since the 80s?

How come they are still getting actors this late into filming? Is that normal?

The Breakfast Club is one of my faves... but casting him is a bit random, has he done much acting since the 80s?

How come they are still getting actors this late into filming? Is that normal?

Late? Hall don't film til August and he has 4 months left til shooting.

Late? Hall don't film til August and he has 4 months left til shooting.
What I meant was they began filming on the whole at least a month ago... I'd have thought they would have sorted the cast out before anything began.

Ignore me, just read the report. He was cast a while back...

His "$200 million surprise" comment also interested me. Could that be a new budget, or just an exaggeration? Last I heard, the budget was $150M; the same amount as Begins.

His "$200 million surprise" comment also interested me. Could that be a new budget, or just an exaggeration? Last I heard, the budget was $150M; the same amount as Begins.
Probably just rounding up- what's $50 million between friends? lol

Mad Hatter or Riddler....or not true at all.

The major roles still to be filled are Montoja (and AMH doesn't fit the type of the 30ish Latina female cop) and the Batman-wannabe vigilante.

Could make a damn fine Riddler, but that's a long shot, unless Nolan's remaking batman Forever as part 3, and this is the set up :p

Nigma as a business executive or scientist would have scenes with Fox and he'd definitely be a surprise. So would Sionis but as Keyser Soze also said there's enough villains of his type in this trilogy already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"