The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure AMH didn't die; he was alive when Batman pulled the goon mask off his face. At least that looked like him; any confirmation? Perhaps there is truth to the Riddler angle

Mike Engel doesn't die, Batman saves him from being shot by the GPD. He is one of the hostages that are mistaken as goons towards the end of the film, and is also the first person Batman saves during the scenario.

I have seen the movie. Two-Face dies for sure. After his fall, he shown not breathing and just lies there still with both his eyes wide open. They even turn his head and he dosnt even buldge. Hes dead. They show his funeral briefly too.

And no Mike Engel character is totally a waste. He's shown on the news like two times, but only for a few seconds both times. He does not die either. He's one of the hostages in the end of the movie that Batman saves......and there is NO villain set up.

ok i used to be one of the many that thought AMH's part in the Dark Knight was simply a reporter until gary oldman said that they didnt need joker in the next film since the riddlers gonna be in it. that got me to thinking that maybe after all the hall/riddler rumors might be true but wouldnt be unveiled til the next film, this was just his introduction. as i was watching the film for my 3rd time today I realized that when batman unmasks one of the goons in the final battle its AMH's character, and in front of him bruce says "Fox, the hostages are the clowns." now this just might be my imagination but this reporter guy probably knows that Fox is the CEO of Wayne enterprises, and he figures out that bruce is batman. if im not mistaken in most comics the riddler knows who batman is right? i just thought they could easily tie it into the 3rd film this way. lemme know wat you think

^ you've been thinking the same thing alot of us have about Riddler and Batmans secret identity. It will most likely be his angle if he shows up I think. Good catch on that dialogue, but really I don't think something small like that would be carried over to another film. A similar link c ould be the fact that Reese must have told GCN producers and Mike Engel about his theory just to be considered for the show in the first place. So Engel could very well know the identity that way. But still I don't think it would matter in terms of a next film. Any Riddler will have his story self contained within the third movie.

I have to laugh at people saying Engel was 'a waste' simply because he wasn't the Riddler. I wanted him to be the Riddler as much as anyone else on this board, very much so. but turns out it wasn't even close. That doesn't mean Engel didn't served his purpose very well in a different fashion though.

It's gonna be good when this wave of noobs get bored of this and leave.

This whole thread was a waste. He was just a news reporter.

I can't believe that this is the same kid who was in the Breakfast Club. He's really grown up now! Is he in his twenties or thirties now? He looks too young to be in his forties.

Someone please freaking tell me what the bloody 200 million dollar surprise was? :cmad: :o :csad:

Anthony Michael Hall was the riddler. Nolan just didn't tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"