The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always remember this guy playing Winona Ryder's jerk boyfriend in Edward Scissorhands.

oh my god....

they're going to pull another Watanabe/Neeson "Ra's Al Ghul" ruse.

my gut tells me that Anthony Michael Hall is totally going to to be the real Joker.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4777/Events/4777/AnthonyMic_Grani_8742727_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Hall,%20Anthony%20Michael

adding to the fact that Anthony Michael Hall is first being mentioned to have joined the cast right along side the big "Joker" reveal, and that he's soooooo hush hush on the matter... 200 million dollar surprise??????????

guys, c'mon.

i'd totally put money on it.... Ledger is probably going to be just a decoy, deformed by the real Joker himself (ala Alicia Grissom in Burton's Batman) who's been secretly masterminding everything from behind the scenes.

sorry You're an idiot if you think that. :whatever:

After reading again the sides there are lots of male roles still to be filled: Rossi, the Swat Leader, Brian the vigilante and Detective Wuertz.

Nigma..hmm...I could live with that being the case. I don't know....I can't think of who he'd be a really good match for right now.

If you go just by his picture, recent pictures, it seems to be a perfect fit for Nigma.

But, at this point, he could be anyone...

Still, the more and more I read about this film, the more it seems like it's an adaptation, however loose, of "The Long Halloween", which would be a perfect sequel to Begins.

If he won't reveal the character, chances are it's something very unexpected and/or something too awesome for us to handle at the moment. Even though I'd heard Black Mask won't be in the film, AMH was on a lot of fan lists to play Roman Sionis.

If he does play Roman, I wouldn't be too surprised. Nolan loves to throw curveballs at fans.

ever heard of the word hypothetical, you jack ass?

i can't see how anything i've said could be sooo far fetched.... besides, anything can happen.

but then again, i'm pretty sure you first walked in to Batman Begins already knowing Neeson's real role in the film, right? ... sure you did.

i can't see how anything i've said could be sooo far fetched.... besides, anything can happen.

but then again, i'm pretty sure you first walked in to Batman Begins already knowing Neeson's real role in the film, right? ... sure you did.

Except that theory really, really, really sucks.

He's probably playing a wayne enterprises scientist who creates a virtual girl and calls her selina:oldrazz:

Neeson/Watanabe roles work and well played in the film. Why copy BB like that? I just don't see Nolan doing, I don’t buy that but for your info I did avoid it so I didn't know before I didn't want to spoil myself.

Yeah...we don't need any more villains IMO either. His role seems to be a bit too much to be a villain in this one. Since it's apparently a bit sizeable.

Guy has matured very much since his younger days:

0000002807_20060919193950.jpg

Maybe he plays the part of the many vigilantes influenced by Batman, as seen in the sides?

I'm really excited about this. I like Anthony Michael Hall as an actor. Plus, he is really hot! lol :)

$200 million surprise....

somehow i doubt "Black Mask, this Vigilante nonsense, or Earl's son" would add up to being worth that much to be kept secret.

Who the hell could he be though?? This is gonna drive me crazy... lol

True, there's a lot of roles to fill - SWAT leader, which could be Merkel, plus countless other roles. Montoya hasn't even been announced yet.

This is good news though........there will be a twist, no doubt about that.

guys, c'mon.

can't argue with logic like that

After reading again the sides there are lots of male roles still to be filled: Rossi, the Swat Leader, Brian the vigilante and Detective Wuertz.

He must be a character we're not already aware of it's it true he involves the plot. If we find out he's SWAT leader or vigilante...what's the difference?

Maybe he's Firefly. Jilted employee burns Wayne warehouses with stolen military tech. Vigilantes show up and beat him. ?? ha ha, how boring

AMH as Nigma sounds good to me...we'll see what happens though. All this secrecy is driving me crazy. lol

Anthony Michael Hall... and Eric Roberts along side Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Christian Bale..... This is the most random cast for a mainstream big budget movie I've ever heard of.

I'm happy with the cast so far. I trust they know who they want for what purpose. Nolan has been a casting genius so far....except Holmes...sorry but ugh.

If he can't reveal his role in the film that's because it's a well-known character. I bet he will be Edward Nigma and becomes Riddler at the end of the film or at the begining of the next one. If that's the case, I think Riddler would be a secondary villain in part 3 like Scarecrow was in Begins, cause we all know Two-Face will be the main villain in part 3.

0000002807_20060919193950.jpg

I definitely can see him as Riddler.

Just a thought, but he seems a lot older than I'd expect those wannabe Batman vigilantees to be. Somehow I imagine them as young 20-somethings. Besides, I doubt any of those guys have a scene with Lucius Fox.

Roman Sionis really does make the most sense. He might not even be officially Black Mask, but rather just a rival businessman that Bruce Wayne has to deal with. He'd probably be working with Maroni, and therefore be a bad guy, but never officially enter into "villain" territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"