The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
we already established that he's playing mysterio in the other thread

" Oh, and Anthony Michael Hall is not someone created for the film (like "Rachel Dawes"). His character is from the comic books and is rather well known. I know you don’t do spoilers, so let’s just say he seems to be good, but is really bad, or it could be the other way around -- it's quite the "mystery." The fans will definately get a kick out of his appearance in the film! "

hmmmmmm......

Seriously, who could AMH be?

-Mysterio (don't know much about him).
-Riddler (might not fit that "good or bad" description).
-Jean Paul
-TLH or DV character?

Its quite obvious it is The Riddler - assuming this BOF report is accurate, which I have no reason to doubt.

Yeah, most likely the Riddler. He's "well known" so I don't think it's likely to be Jean Paul.

I dunno, "seems good but is actually bad or the other way around". The Riddler may love a mystery, but his nature is pretty clear.

They say it's a well-known character. Well known to who, though? The geeks or the common person familiar with Batman?

Hurm...while the "mystery" bit pretty much shoves the idea of AMH as The Riddler down your throat, the good/bad thing doesn't.

I'm betting on ol' Eddie Nygma.

" Oh, and Anthony Michael Hall is not someone created for the film (like "Rachel Dawes"). His character is from the comic books and is rather well known. I know you don’t do spoilers, so let’s just say he seems to be good, but is really bad, or it could be the other way around -- it's quite the "mystery." The fans will definately get a kick out of his appearance in the film! "

"Mystery" eh??

lol its The Riddler, no doubt about it.

Ultimatefan said:
I dunno, "seems good but is actually bad or the other way around". The Riddler may love a mystery, but his nature is pretty clear.

But see, he isn't the Riddler yet.

He is Edward Nash/Nigma.

in the long Halloween the Riddler was a bit of a conflicted indvidual who wasn't sure whether he wanted to help the mob or not. And seeing how this movie could be borrowing a lot from TLH I think that he is the Riddler in one form or another.

Definitely sounds like he´s gonna be Edward Nygma

Edward Nygma. That's awesome.

I sure hope to God that his name isn't Nash.

quite a Mystery huh? Mister E.

and another name for E?

ENIGMA!

Mr. E Nigma

Edward Nigma.

Seriously though, I'd bet my left nut that he's Mr. Nigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"