Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
1234qm.jpg

Loving the casting, that this movie has going on. Really looking forward to seeing Faora and Amy Adams as Lois Lane.

S'gonna be great to watch her throw Supes around. I just hope she'll be more than a brawny sidekick, but I guess there wont be much room for a wide emtional range.

I do wish she had a different "slimmer" outfit.

I'm sure her and shannon will have scenes together, so she'll be able to show her acting skills.

S'gonna be great to watch her throw Supes around. I just hope she'll be more than a brawny sidekick, but I guess there wont be much room for a wide emtional range.

I do wish she had a different "slimmer" outfit.

I agree. But even more then that it's going to be great to see Supes throw some fists back... a lot of them. On all the bads.

I agree. But even more then that it's going to be great to see Supes throw some fists back... a lot of them. On all the bads.

Yup. But more importantly will Supes punch a woman this time? Valid question, methinks. And I think he might. That'd be totally unexpected and in line with the direction they're going. If she really is as *****y as it sounds like, that might be a standing ovation moment in the cinema.

wow....until today, no one has talked about her in over a year lol

I hope we see something from her in the next trailer

We have been talking about her, just not in her own thread.Yea it is crazy to look back and see how long it's been since somebody been in here until today.

Yup. But more importantly will Supes punch a woman this time? Valid question, methinks. And I think he might. That'd be totally unexpected and in line with the direction they're going. If she really is as *****y as it sounds like, that might be a standing ovation moment in the cinema.

I that's a very valid question. That would be awesome to get that moment too. lol Just that fed up "I'm not taking this **** any more". Mike Tyson style knock out. :woot: Even tho I am a bit on the cringe side of that, they have Supes do it all the time in the comics. Idk why but it was always bc he needed to protect himself. In some form or another.

Rocking the Faora hairdo:

dsc1864jpg700.jpg

antjetraueemporioarmani.jpg

antjetraueemporioarmani.jpg

She seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth as far as new pics go,has anyone got any recent ones?,she is obviously not bothered about self promotion like some fame hungry types,I don't think she even bothers with her facebook and twitter?,and I think I like her even more for that.

Maybe as she does mainly smaller European films she doesn't really do the circus of promotion or get that much exposure,I suppose it was only Pandorum that she had some exposure for.

Now I've said that,she's probably massive in Germany and a right party going fame ****e lol,looks like we'll have to wait until the MOS circus starts up for real to get some interviews and pics with her,unless we get a sneak peek of Faora in a new trailer,fingers crossed!

Hearing her describe in interviews how her character is a loyal but sadistic man hating psycho and how she dishes out a serious beating to Henry in her sexy German accent should be fun.

Faora Interviews...Spoookee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJX7qfIDnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDyEkCzE3Rw

...aaand relax.

I wonder how they'll handle Superman fighting a woman. You can't just have Superman beating the crap out of a girl even if she is superpowered. Doesn't seem right.

Sure you can, if she's about to help an alien madman kill lots of men and women, boys and girls. And when he kills her, he should spank her, as well. Just for s**ts and giggles.

I that's a very valid question. That would be awesome to get that moment too. lol Just that fed up "I'm not taking this **** any more". Mike Tyson style knock out. :woot: Even tho I am a bit on the cringe side of that, they have Supes do it all the time in the comics. Idk why but it was always bc he needed to protect himself. In some form or another.

Absolutely. Though it may be Lois who ultimately takes down Faora with that tazer-thing, sort of like an updated version of Lois taking down Ursa in the Superman II Lester cut.

But I still hope Supes whacks her good at least one time after having had "enough" of her. :up:

I'm also wondering as to whether Faora will be presented as just Zod's second in command or if she'll also be his wife as well in this version.

I'm also wondering as to whether Faora will be presented as just Zod's second in command or if she'll also be his wife as well in this version.

I don't know, but if she is Zods wife it would make the rumors very disturbing.
potential major spoiler

It's been rumored Zod kills Faora. Talk about a bad breakup.

I can't believe people are treating the rumor as truth and acting spoiler secretive about it. I know it isn't 100% false, but a lot of the rumor could be based on leaps of logic.

I can't believe people are treating the rumor as truth and acting spoiler secretive about it. I know it isn't 100% false, but a lot of the rumor could be based on leaps of logic.

there is still possible doubt so it should still be considered as a possible spoiler :) and as herolee10 has said, it wouldn't be the first time, happened in the comics as well I think

Sure you can, if she's about to help an alien madman kill lots of men and women, boys and girls. And when he kills her, he should spank her, as well. Just for s**ts and giggles.

:hehe:

I can't believe you've got such a bee in your bonnet about people being respectful enough to use spoiler tags.

It very well COULD be true, and in that case some of us want to avoid it.

The smallville episode they didn't have powers so it was easy.I think they'll have powers in MOS, so if it's tru.I wanna see how the hell he do it and why.

Reminds me of when I was a kid watching Dragonball Z and Vegita killed Nappa. I was like " WTF just happened?"

I can't believe you've got such a bee in your bonnet about people being respectful enough to use spoiler tags.

It very well COULD be true, and in that case some of us want to avoid it.

Same same. Thank you. :jedi

Absolutely. Though it may be Lois who ultimately takes down Faora with that tazer-thing, sort of like an updated version of Lois taking down Ursa in the Superman II Lester cut.

But I still hope Supes whacks her good at least one time after having had "enough" of her. :up:

Having Lois do it would be great. I think that would get an ovation too if Faora is a major B****. That satisfaction of David and Goliath. Rocky comeback style.

just read the spoilers...................WHY DID I DO THAT!!!!!!! lol

just read the spoilers...................WHY DID I DO THAT!!!!!!! lol

NOOOO...!!! Step away from the LIGHT! (Looks around at the others) I think it's too late for this one... We've lost him. :woot::oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"