Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still makes me think of a knight's armor, which is anything but flexible to movie in. It IS kinda busy. We'll see though.

Wonder if she has a helmet too. Looks like there's an appendage on the chest for a tube or something. Like the Space Jockey in Prometheus.

empiremarch2013b.jpg

She is so gorgeous.

Does she give anyone else a Patricia Arquette vibe?

Does she give anyone else a Patricia Arquette vibe?
Arquette not so much, more like a dark brunette version of Sharon Stone circa Basic Instinct.

I'm more struck by the uncanny resemblance between Traue and Cavill, to be honest.
Cleft chin. Check.
Bumped nose bridge. Check.
Similar brow ridge. Check.

Is/was there an alternative version of Superman where (unbeknownst to both sides) Faora/Ursa eventually turned out to be the sister of Kal-El?
Could make for an interesting twist, to say the least.

Last edited:
I'm actually getting a Mia Kirshner vibe.
mia-kirshner.jpg

She is so gorgeous.

Yes. She. Is. :hrt:

Arquette not so much, more like a dark brunette version of Sharon Stone circa Basic Instinct.

I'm more struck by the uncanny resemblance between Traue and Cavill, to be honest.
Cleft chin. Check.
Bumped nose bridge. Check.
Similar brow ridge. Check.

Is/was there an alternative version of Superman where (unbeknownst to both sides) Faora/Ursa eventually turned out to be the sister of Kal-El?
Could make for an interesting twist, to say the least.
Me too. They really favor each other. And that would be a serious twist. And as far as a else world version, I don't recall there being one.

It'd be cool if the picture were bigger and on the other side of Cavill they had Adams, Costner, Lane and Fishburne. Kryptonians on 1 side. Humans on the other. Superman in the middle.

That would be perfect!

I hope she gets a good amount of lines, but she has a very noticeable accent. I wonder how they will work that in.

i love her voice especially in pandorum she has a very tough demeanor and strong physique but she has this very chilling yet also sexy soft spoken voice of course with a hint of her German accent

It'd be cool if the picture were bigger and on the other side of Cavill they had Adams, Costner, Lane and Fishburne. Kryptonians on 1 side. Humans on the other. Superman in the middle.

Dunno why they didnt do that, man. Wouldnt mind seing that as a poster. One with kryptonians suited up as well.

Maybe she only speaks Kyptonian?

That would be a nice touch, but I'm sure she speaks english with being Zod's lackey and all.

she will likely have her accent to give that otherworldly vibe

such an innocent and sexy voice

Sexy voice indeed, but damn, she seriously sounds like a 15-year old. Didnt remember that at all. That'll be strange, but interesting in MOS. That voice speaking in kryptonese while pummeling Supes. :up:

That would be a nice touch, but I'm sure she speaks english with being Zod's lackey and all.

True. Some kind of translation decoder could happen once they've touch down. Or maybe they learn it on Krypton along with like 20 other languages for potential other world settlement plans. I'm just letting my imagination go here.

I listen to her voice in an interview she did in her native tongue and her voice is actually a little stronger.

True, her voice is stronger when speaking in her native language.

The last filmed interviews she did were a few years back, and I wonder if she's worked with a professional on the accent and English language since then.

I know it's pointing out the obvious, but I like how the Kryptonians are all very dark-haired, contrasting against the humans which have either brown hair (Pa & Ma Kent) or even red hair (Lois). Have to wonder if Snyder did that on purpose and got a red-haired Lois for that reason.

I know the scene description is not new information to alot of people in here, but people might not have realize that it basically confirm another female kryptonian along with this picture to back it up.It ain't no telling how many more it is.

Interesting, I remember that scene but didn't pay any attention to the other female. It also seems to coincide with some more recent scene descriptions as well. I can't wait to see it unfold!!

Maybe that other kryptonian woman is the girl running with Perry lol....maybe she pulls a Miranda Tate and stabs Supes with kryptonite when he's fighting Zod lol....ok I'm bored :(

Lol That's why I Posted this, just bored with the lack of news.

Sexy voice indeed, but damn, she seriously sounds like a 15-year old. Didnt remember that at all. That'll be strange, but interesting in MOS. That voice speaking in kryptonese while pummeling Supes. :up:

I'm really looking forward to that now.

I guess her accent doesn't really matter. Krypton is a big planet. They could have different languages there as well.

I know it's pointing out the obvious, but I like how the Kryptonians are all very dark-haired, contrasting against the humans which have either brown hair (Pa & Ma Kent) or even red hair (Lois). Have to wonder if Snyder did that on purpose and got a red-haired Lois for that reason.

Not Crowe/Jor-El. His hair color is a moderately light shade of brown unlike the other Kryptonians with their dark brown or near black hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"