Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm giving it a pass, simply because he can't get big name actors and actresses for EVERY speaking role. i'm not expecting him to cast Jimmy as a big name.
Oh, I wasn't expecting big names, per se. Cavill and Shannon would certainly be labeled more as up-and-comers still. It's that I was so used to being thrilled with every announcement, this one caught me off guard because I'm completely unfamiliar with her.

I'm intrigued by the choice, however. Henry's casting I can understand, because you practically need a new face for that role. I figured Zack would continue casting established actors around him. Antje is the rookie here, without a single prominent role or a very large resume. Curious as to how she nabbed it considering she's only had one English-speaking role.

No biggie, though. This has piqued my interest more than it has raised my concerns. Plus I really like her look. She's got a very sexy vibe about her. Not in a typical model-like way, more of she can probably rough me up and I'd probably enjoy it type of thing. :O

YojUB.jpg

Ovcjs.jpg

vpo4rl.jpg

She's got that heartless and commanding demeanor down pat. Has a nice build to look like a convincing fighter as well as maintaining her femininity. Looks-wise I couldn't be more pleased with her.

What the hell its not Sunday :D

I have no idea who she is so I guess this ones a wait and see

Its exciting that someone else has finally been cast. Now give us Lex.

She's hot. I thought she was awesome in Pandorum. Plus she's a fresh face.

Never heard or seen anything from this actress before but based on the pictures above, it's an very, very interesting choice. Fresh face. I think this is a lovely addition to the already great cast.

She definitely looks good for the part, guess I'll have to wait to see her acting

Ugh, yet another Kryptonian villain. I thought Superman was the last Kyrptonian.

So Ma Kent will be the hottest there... Not happy with that.

Nice addition to the cast. She was great in Pandorum. :up:

Just last month I posted that I thought she'd make a good Madame Masque too.

Ugh, yet another Kryptonian villain. I thought Superman was the last Kyrptonian.
Krypton's last son. There's a difference.

Given the extensive amount of Kryptonian lore in the mythos for decades now, I'm surprised people aren't aware there are plenty of Kryptonians still alive.

Cool choice, don't know a lot about her, but she looks tough as nails. Some one that could keep up with Zod.

Great unexpected casting. I dig it.

YojUB.jpg

Ovcjs.jpg

vpo4rl.jpg

She's got that heartless and commanding demeanor down pat. Has a nice build to look like a convincing fighter as well as maintaining her femininity. Looks-wise I couldn't be more pleased with her.

kinopoisk.ru-Antje-Traue-1144568.jpg

She's defo got that cold stare going on :)

"Come On Kal El Bring It!!":awesome:
pandorum30.jpg

Antje_Traue---07.jpg

She looks cool.

Damn Girl! Psycho much? Daddy Like. :hrt: What can I say... I like bad girls. :woot:

I liked her in Pandorum. She can play a tough but good looking villain no problem.

well he certainly isn't the FIRST Kryptonian. being the LAST one out doesn't automatically make him the ONLY one.

Never heard of her. But she looks the part, so :up:

Another stone cold fox. Snyder's got incredible taste.

I heard her voice in an interview sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"