Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Steel Official Movie Guide, but I'm not 100% sure.

Who needs capes anyway?

It is I have one. Great stuff! I got mine at Wallmart yesterday.

Cool, any other pics in there we haven't seen yet?

Hmmm I don't know whats been seen really...

Have you guys seen the one with
Supes standing on a train sticking out of the side of a building concept art?

Well hello...

fao1.jpg

[YT]PDEEKGUq-9Y[/YT]

Hmmm I don't know whats been seen really...

Have you guys seen the one with
Supes standing on a train sticking out of the side of a building concept art?

Errr I sure as heck havn't, pretty sure I've never heard of that. Scan or take a pic, a post in the Photo No DISCUSSION thread and all the fame and adulation that comes with it will be yours. :word:

Errr I sure as heck havn't, pretty sure I've never heard of that. Scan or take a pic, a post in the Photo No DISCUSSION thread and all the fame and adulation that comes with it will be yours. :word:

Haha nobody cares either way what I do around here. But I'll post it for you guys.

Honestly I'm not sure which villain I'm looking forward to more at this point - Zod or Faora. We haven't heard a single line from Faora but man she has some screen presence. Scary.

Haha nobody cares either way what I do around here. But I'll post it for you guys.

I care. I care so much I tried to look for a Luke Skywaler 'I care' gif (think he says it to Leia in ANH) to put right here, but turns out such a one doesn't even exist.

I care. I care so much I tried to look for a Luke Skywaler 'I care' gif (think he says it to Leia in ANH) to put right here, but turns out such a one doesn't even exist.

Haha It's up. Looks like someone beat me to it. Maybe he was reading your pleas for pics.

Haha It's up.

Immortality in the NO DISCUSSION (THAT MEANS NO DISCUSSION) thread is yours! I always get too scared to post anything there in case its not actually a new picture and I get crucified shortly afterwards :woot:

Immortality in the NO DISCUSSION (THAT MEANS NO DISCUSSION) thread is yours! I always get too scared to post anything there in case its not actually a new picture and I get crucified shortly afterwards :woot:

Haha thanks. But yeah that was my first time. Sensitive place that.

Just his best most fiercely loyal lieutenant I believe.

So, I don't know if anyone has realized this, but looking at this picture here,
2n3a1c.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it looks kinda like Faora isn't completely evil, or at least not the whole movie. I mean, the fact that she's putting that breater on Lois, and Clark isn't looking at her in any kind of confrontational manner, just like, curious.
It kinda makes me think she betrays Zod at some point. Which might be the reason as the rumor says, he kills her.

She is putting the breather on her so they can go have a conversation with Zod. Nothing "good" about it. Just following orders.

So, I don't know if anyone has realized this, but looking at this picture here,
2n3a1c.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it looks kinda like Faora isn't completely evil, or at least not the whole movie. I mean, the fact that she's putting that breater on Lois, and Clark isn't looking at her in any kind of confrontational manner, just like, curious.
It kinda makes me think she betrays Zod at some point. Which might be the reason as the rumor says, he kills her.

While no one's entirely sure on what will become of her at the conclusion of the film, I don't think this picture signifies that she'll be turning against Zod in favor of Superman's cause.

It was revealed that Faora is simply putting a machine on Lois so that she can breathe in their spaceship, which I don't think is an act of gesture but more of an order given to her by Zod so that Lois can stay alive for the time being.

Honestly I'm not sure which villain I'm looking forward to more at this point - Zod or Faora. We haven't heard a single line from Faora but man she has some screen presence. Scary.
Good point....So many great actors to choose from in this film...Good VS Evil.
I am most looking forward to Crowe's performance, then Shannon/Traue, Cavill/Adams. We all know that Costner and Lane are solid. Fishburne is also intriguing as PW.

For me it's Shannon-Cavill-Costner-Crowe-Traue-Adams-Fishburne. In that order.

I know Shannon, Crowe, and Adams will be great, and Fishburne's a strong actor, but in a small role that could be underwritten. Cavill and Traue show a lot of promise. I'm having a feeling that Foara will be a GREAT foil to Zod's passion, because I feel like she will be cold and intimidating throughout. And I bet she won't talk much, if at all.

Last edited:
Getting away from Faora and Man of Steel again, though the interview she did in Empire led me to looking up more about her being a competitive gymnast.

Anyways, I found this brief bio and it's pretty informative about her earlier years, and a bit depressing. The bio comes from the agency that represented her before she got taken in with her current agents.

http://www.mcomet.com/celebrity/Antje_Traue-1265557/biography.html

^ Dang, that's actually pretty tragic. She comes across as nice and very cute, but also stoic. I want her career to level up after this film.

Dang, that's actually pretty tragic. She comes across as nice and very cute, but also stoic. I want her career to level up after this film.
I agree. I think she also has a brooding trait. Hopefully, she does continue to get quality roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"