AntmanX's pictures.

antmanx68 said:
Here's a Batman picture i finished recently.

batmanbest5db.jpg

did you paint that, if not what did you use? you should put these in the batman forum seriously, there awesome

it looks like a mixture of photoshop and drawing

oddly enough, this is not at all a manip.... this was all done with a pencil and photoshop. Except for the little ledge he's standing on and the sky.

Here's a bit of a more up close view:

bbbustbj2.jpg

That is awesome, could i use it on my site. credit will be given to you of course.

antmanx68 said:
a few more Batman manips:

attachment.php

along with the Poster I redid in the DK sequel art thread the best existing poster of the new franchise (even better than the official ones, really)

Thank you, yea that one didnt take much work and I really like the way it ended up.

Its been FOREVER since i've updated. I've had a lot going on (moved to TX, started a new job and a whole bunch of other stuff.)

I have started checking the boards again and doodling at work. Here are two concepts/sketches that were ideas for last month's contest.

Berserker Wolverine
berserkerinebi9.jpg

Samurai Batman
samubatscopylv6.jpg

A sketch I did while at work.
deathndreamle6.jpg

nice to see you back around the boards and posting art :up:

Great stuff. :up:

Really glad to see some new art from you again man, it's been wayyy too long =p.

Thanks. I think that the most consistent thing about my thread is how inconsistent it is, but i feel like drawing/posting stuff again. I actually have some completed stuff that I just have to scan, so probably more this evening.

Those new sketches are really sick. I would love to see that Wolvie fleshed out and colored and/or the Batman. Are you still working with your brother? I remember he would draw and you would color...or the other way around ( it's been a while =p ). From purely a sketching standpoint it looks like your art has gotten better since I last saw it. Email or PM me if you ever want to throw some ideas back and forth like we used to do.

Here is a Simon Belmont concept I did today. There will probably be a Dracula to follow.

simonpencilscopykn3.jpg

Wow. Love the beserker Wolverine and the Samurai Batman.

Pretty cool Death and Dream as well. It's been forever since I read any Sandman...

I like Simon Belmont too, although his right arm is a little wonky. Great costume designs...

captainfo5.jpg

here's a nasty pirate captain I did while practicing water colors.

Update.

Here are some bits and pieces of a Sinister Six picture I was trying to get done for this month's contest........ stuff just got too busy with work and i wasnt able to finish. Keep in mind that nothing at all is complete on these, in some cases the pencils arent even done.

Rhino
rhinolf9.jpg

Green Goblin
goblincolordq4.jpg

Kraven
kraven2wr1.jpg

Venom
venomud3.jpg

Sandman
sandmanni8.jpg

there would have also been a doc ock which I didnt get around to.

-Ant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"