AntmanX's pictures.

yea i've been toying with the idea of a Two face pic... i might give that a shot.

It would sure be swell if you did it in the style of the spoiler pic, everything could be black and white, then you could use some red and pink watercolors on the scarred side of his face :o

twofacecopyfd6.jpg

Here we go. I have a feeling we're going to see something more toned down than this but this is what i'd like to see.

I like it, but...his chin seems a bit off...but if that's how his chin really is, then...nevermind.

Eckhart is rather well known for his chin. :ninja:

I didnt like the way it looked before so I decided to do a quick color job on my two face sketch... here it is.

re-scanned
twofacesketch2sb0.jpg

colored
twoface2eo0.jpg

I didnt like the way it looked before so I decided to do a quick color job on my two face sketch... here it is.

colored
twoface2eo0.jpg
Freakin awesome. Now all you need is some acid stains/damage to the left side of his suit. If Eckhart looks like this in the film, I will be VERY pleased. They chose the perfect guy for the role.

i've kind of wanted to do a Galactus pic, my own take on him, for a little while. This morning I woke up and thought I'd do this.... I kinda dig it.

galactuszl4.jpg

I like how in FF2 they made Galactus more of an All powerful Galactic force, and not just a giant guy in a suit, but I always imagined him as being a mix of the two. Like he is this God-like being who dwells in his own reality and can manifest himself into our dimension wherever the Surfer tells him to.

There's some anatomy issues (mostly with the angle of his torso/ribs) but your technique is very impressive. A fellow Cary Nord/Dave Stewart fan?

oh yea, im obsessed with Cary Nord's work. I used a photo reference of myself and lets just say that my ribs and abs are not so well defined, so there was some improvising done there.... :)

Time for an update, just bought some new watercolors and decided to give them a try this morning.

wcbatmanit0.jpg

Thanks.

I'm still on a little Conan kick because of this month's contest. I've been practicing a little bit more with real art media (paint, pencils, etc.) just to mix it up and take a little break from the digital stuff. Here is a sketch I did this evening with Pastels.

docpastcon1tz4.jpg

Still messing with the pastels. This was a quick little joker sketch that took me about a half hour. I'm happy with the way it came out.

pastjoker1db9.jpg

and for those who haven't seen it yet, my entry for the November contest.

conanentryei2.jpg

Still cant get enough of pastel Conan drawings?

pastcon2copyae2.jpg

Cool Joker, this is probably what we will be seeing in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"