ANTOINE X Manips

ANTOINE X

FLY
Reaction score
I'm gonna start posting some of my manips. Please don't be shy to give your comment bad or good...

THOR.jpg

I saw some of your manips back when you still had that blog. The new site and manips look great. Kudos :up:

Thanks Neto Magnus! I really appreciate it! I'm still a beginner when it comes to web design site but I intend to improve that skill in the near future! :yay:

Great Thor manip. But my fav is the Batman one you did a while back, the blue and grey costume one.

Very cool Thor manip! I really love the Scorpion and Rhino at your site though! They're awesome!

Thank you guys again! I ll do my best to keep the site alive. I just finished BLACK CAT

seen your site before man some nice stuff you have produced

nice manip, the lighting is wicked......not sure on the background

the hair on thors right hand side looks off to me, and his left forearm seems to small or at the wrong angle or something
hammer also looks to be at a strange angle to his arm, but I know how hard it is to find any decent pics of thors hammer, let alone ones at different angles (im pretty sure I used the same pic in my manip)

the rain effects are also sick

pretty sweet. it seems a little flat in some places though.

but, keep it up man!

Thank s guys ...I know he look gay in that suit but I'm telling my self if people can watch some WWE wrestler with spandex why not him? I know Marvel will never do that oufit unless they do a movie like Grindhouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"