Anubis' Greats of Comic Art (DC Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY DENYS COWEN?????????? his stuff is great... possibly my favorite artist!

Picture-1.gif

Buy it. Own it. Make love to it by candlelight.

You'll just end up getting all the pages stuck together.

Not if you use a condom. Ribbed for her pleasure.

I remember Immomen's 1st Superman issues.

It was like the 2nd coming of Adam Hughes................

And that is how you end up having to take care of little paper babies.

Queitly
scan0001-1.jpg

Jim Lee and Scott Williams
Trinity_19_20_21.jpg

Bruce Timm
harleyjoker2.jpg

And that is how you end up having to take care of little paper babies.

Queitly
scan0001-1.jpg

Jim Lee and Scott Williams
Trinity_19_20_21.jpg

Bruce Timm
harleyjoker2.jpg

Isnt the second one Carlos Pacheco as opposed to Lee and Williams?

That's definately Pacheco.

The Cover for issue #18 of Trinity was by Lee & Williams, with #19-21 by Pacheco & Merino.

Last edited:

I'm dying to see what's up Johns' sleeve when it comes to Barry being the main Flash. I'm also curious how Ethan Sciver will draw the the Flash moving, from all of the articles I read, he's going to try some new techniques. I liked what he did with GL, so I'm sure Flash will be great when "Rebirth" comes out.

GA_RTJ_TPB_solicit.jpg

For me, Ollie is the ONLY Green Arrow. I like Connor, but he needs his own identity. Ollie Queen rocks!
1-1.jpg

Can't have a Green Arrow pic without giving props to Mr. Adams...

nightwing.jpg

Scorr McDaniel's art has always made an impression on me. His storytelling was always fascinating, and the way he did sequential art within one panel (like above; I loved those multi jump scenes!) was something that until then I rarely saw outside of Spider-Man.
Also, I liked how he always made Dick seem to be enjoying himself, despite the odds. That IS Nightwing to me...

nightwing-1.jpg

This is a very simple but great cover by Jock (up there on my list of all time faves, especially when paired with Andy Diggle).
Love the shadowing. Unfortunately, I haven't read Nightwing in a long time; I only came back on for the R.I.P. "tie-ins"...

JLA_batman.jpg

I just found this piece by Dan Scott - it's kinda cool, becasue you don't usually see this grouping of heroes...

PlasticMan.jpg

When he was an official part of the JLA roster, Howard Porter and others did some inventive things with his abilities...

Shazam01.jpg

Alex Ross is amazing. He nails Captain Marvel. Nobility? Check. Power exuding stance? Check.

Last edited:
I don't know, I like Alex Ross in general but CM has always looked like a fat guy in that pic to me.

Ha! I just looked at it again, and I see what you mean! Little bit of a bber gut there, huh?
I still like the pic, though.

I don't know, I like Alex Ross in general but CM has always looked like a fat guy in that pic to me.
All Alex Ross' pics of men look too fat to me to be athletic superheros.

Is it just me who thinks alex ross is really overrated? I mean he has great work, but hes not the first and wont be the last to do paintings of heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"