Any electronic music fans? Avengers tribute

Hey these are the nice tracks. Keep up the good work. Hope to download more of your remixes.

Nicely done. Yes, I'm a fan of electronic music from Jarre to Vangelis from Kraftwerk to Daft Punk. Great genre.

Nicely done. Yes, I'm a fan of electronic music from Jarre to Vangelis from Kraftwerk to Daft Punk. Great genre.

:up:

Are you into any of the late70s/early 80s synth-pop? Every now and then I put on my old Ultravox, John Foxx, Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, and Depeche Mode stuff.

:up:

Are you into any of the late70s/early 80s synth-pop? Every now and then I put on my old Ultravox, John Foxx, Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, and Depeche Mode stuff.

Oh yes, growing up throughout the 70s, my ears never really pricked to music until the unusual sounds of sythesisers and electronic music started coming into the forefront.
I've lost count how many times I've watched my recorded Synth Britannia theme week crammed full of documentaries and performance compilations from BBC Four.

I've just finished listening to JMJ's third Oxygene album as I type. :yay:

Last edited:
Oh yes, growing up throughout the 70s, my ears never really pricked to music until the unusual sounds of sythesisers and electronic music started coming into the forefront.
I've lost count how many times I've watched my recorded Synth Britannia theme of documentaries and performance compilations from BBC Four.

I've just finished listening to JMJ's third Oxygene album as I type. :yay:

I listened to Jarre's Rendez-Vous just the other day :yay:

I listened to Jarre's Rendez-Vous just the other day :yay:

I adore all his albums. I have happy memories of Rendez-Vous being released in the mid-80s and my final year at school, I remember the album cassette tape being passed around the cloakroom quite a lot during break time and most discovering JMJ for the first time... I managed to convert a few as they'd give me tapes for me to do a few JMJ mix tapes from Oxygene to Zoolook for them.

I love the way that his Rendez-Vous has a history long before it became the album of parts with familiar tunes coming from the mid-1970s with songs such as La Belle et la Bête and La Morte du Cygne.

didn’t know where to post so….

Hey guys. I recently uploaded my Avengers Infinity War tribute DJ mix. You can also find my Black Panther DJ mix on my page as well. It's been a lot of fun for me doing these and I hope to continue with each subsequent Marvel movie release.

I'm not an fan fan of electronic music but I really like this.... nice tracks.. Keep it goin'!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"