Any mellow electronic/trance tracks?

BaneBeatBats

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm not into the pure dance stuff... I don't dance.. I just like to play cool poppy sad music to brood to like Driver from Ryan Gosling's Drive movie when I drive... :csad:

Here's more or less what I'm looking for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98SV12g-IPY

A Real Hero from Drive is perfect also... I love that song...

I've looked all over and its hard to find that perfect song...

Check out Purity Ring

[YT]Xqw4wo8vdY8[/YT]

All the Electronic music I know of is really up beat and not mellow at all.

"All Over the World" - ELO

[YT]gdPJ9BtqK7w[/YT]

"Together in Electric Dreams" - Phil Oakley

"Elektronik Supersonik" - Zlad

Last edited:
I found what I wanted... The Chromatics...

they do the music I like... its perfect :) Their album, Night Drive, is full of win...

also, j-pop vocaloid music is awesome...

B! Machine - Door Inside A Door:

[YT]Tbdq-VL-cXE[/YT]

Echo Image - Need To Be Proud:

[YT]9a6zIgcB0-Y[/YT]

The kind of music I like seems to have a name... its called, 'Dream Pop' music...

God I love it so much. Great driving music...

Also, another question. This time about The XX... I'm looking for a better quality version of the song called Intro. Its not the instrumental only version though.

I have a version that has a girl singing lyrics on it, they go "I want it all. I want it all now. You want it too. At least I know" yadayadayada... very catchy song. I got it a long time ago and ripped it from a Youtube video. The problem is that songs ripped from Youtube videos usually have bad quality, so I'm looking for something that sounds ripped from a CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xnh0tA2hkE

That's the version with the girl singing on it, but its not the same one I have. That is a shorter version of it. The version I have has the entire Intro instrumental from the beginning, and it is edited to last a little while longer while the girl is singing.

Does anybody know where I can find the mixed version of Intro with the girl singing on it, and in good quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"