Any ready-for-TV African-American actors who could portray Blade?

i never heard about the new Blade tv series being a prequal..........so i still say TJ Storm is made for the role.....i actually talked to him about it and he'd said he'd be up for it!
for any fans of TJ's he just finished some work on the Blood Rayne film!

wyzewun said:
i never heard about the new Blade tv series being a prequal..........so i still say TJ Storm is made for the role.....i actually talked to him about it and he'd said he'd be up for it!
for any fans of TJ's he just finished some work on the Blood Rayne film!

I really want to see the guy that they cast as Blade maintain the same level of martial arts grace that Wesley Snipes brought to the character.

I'm pulling for TJ. :up:

Funny thing is I found this post by looking for my personal friend Clay Fontenot to see if he had done any stunt work on Blade the series. Shortly after blade 2 he was telling me about a possible Blade series and that there was talk of him playing Blade. I can tell you he most certainly could have played the part and for the record he is definitely the real thing as far as the martial arts are concerned..so is Wes for that matter. Anywho, I assume he didnt get the part. Hollywood is not exactly known for its good judgement. There are incredible actors who will never get a shot meanwhile we have to suffer through Ben Affleck.

garex said:
Funny thing is I found this post by looking for my personal friend Clay Fontenot to see if he had done any stunt work on Blade the series. Shortly after blade 2 he was telling me about a possible Blade series and that there was talk of him playing Blade. I can tell you he most certainly could have played the part and for the record he is definitely the real thing as far as the martial arts are concerned..so is Wes for that matter. Anywho, I assume he didnt get the part. Hollywood is not exactly known for its good judgement. There are incredible actors who will never get a shot meanwhile we have to suffer through Ben Affleck.
Clay? As in Wesleys stunt double? Wesley always speak highly of him during the Blade dvd commentaries.

I probably would've enjoyed Affleck more as Blade in the TV series than Sticky. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"