Anybody else ever got random text messages from random people?

Symbiote Hulk

Civilian
Reaction score
Well I did XD

First message: "Hey my ringer was off, and i fell asleep that is why i didn't get your call yesterday. im sorry about this. i haven't been doing **** so all i've been doing is sleeping. It sucks but is good I guess. I won't do this to you ever again. I kinda feel like you know how right now. I feel so bad. Do you still?"

Second message: "I cant really talk right now where i am so please text me back. i'm in show girls. and as much as i would love to leave and talk on the phone i rather just sit here til we leave. I HATE THIS PLACE."

My first reply: "Ha!ha!ha! That was the most hilarious text i ever got! Ur in show girls and u hate it eh? And u cheated on someone or somethin? Roflmao! Who is this? XD"

My second reply: "I'm Rick James *****! Show me em t1tties!"

WTF eh? How can people be so stupid and text the wrong number? Don't they have contact list or somethin? lol

I got one once. I think it said "what are you up to?" or something.

Sometime get wrong numbers from dum dums trying to phone me

yea i got a couple actually, the best one was some dude was like hey its me from kings. i had to explain to him that i was not the girl who asked him to text her at kings, in fact, she screwed him and gave him a wrong number. he didnt text back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"