Anybody have this book.......

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
THE CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT

It's supposed to reveal 'secrets' about healthy living, cancer free life, curing diseases that are supposed to be not curable, or prevent them from startingetc......???????

The book is a rip-off in that a shockingly huge portion of it is just a bibliography of the OTHER books you can buy to get these secrets.

Really, I just picked it up at the book store and saw page after page of: "If you want to know how to halt gingivitis, Bob Berringer sets it all out in "Gums for Tomorrow". Anyone can see the easy natural cure for it also in "My Teeth, My Choice" by Linda Ellerby."

Really, I was going to buy it, but it was really just a catalog for $3,000 worth of other books that really had the info I wanted.

Yeah I have it. I read about half of it.
Some of it is very sensible, but the rest sounds ridiculous.

I have it. Read it, it has some good info on it but I wouldn't take everything suggested at face value, but definitely an interesting read.

musclesforsupes said:
whats a book?
This is a "book":

comic_tot6.gif

He's accosting him with his slong. :eek:

there's one about home remedies for most everything

rodhulk said:
THE CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT

It's supposed to reveal 'secrets' about healthy living, cancer free life, curing diseases that are supposed to be not curable, or prevent them from startingetc......???????

Is that the book by Kevin Trudeau?

I saw his infomercial the other night and had a good laugh when he made a claim that you can't advertise natural medical cures for diseases and then went on to say that, "On TV, I am going to give you a cure for disease that can be obtained through a natural diet and I don't care if the FDA comes to arrest me. In fact, I dare them to come knock down this studio door and arrest me for giving this medical cure."

He then went on to describe how scurvy can be cured through eating citrus fruits.

War Lord said:
Is that the book by Kevin Trudeau?

I saw his infomercial the other night and had a good laugh when he made a claim that you can't advertise natural medical cures for diseases and then went on to say that, "On TV, I am going to give you a cure for disease that can be obtained through a natural diet and I don't care if the FDA comes to arrest me. In fact, I dare them to come knock down this studio door and arrest me for giving this medical cure."

He then went on to describe how scurvy can be cured through eating citrus fruits.
Yeah, that's the book.

It seems to have mixed reactions from people. Some good, some bad. I sae the infomercial too and it seemed interesting.

Still not sure.

musclesforsupes said:
whats a book?

its a divice where when you open it up, it shoots an invisable laser beam to your forhead, which then projects images into your mind by only having to read the givin data on the slices of compressed,thin,movable,white wood supstances. Looking over the data in an order will create interesting or somtimes very boring storys.

WARNING! viewing it backwards would lead to crazy results, like confussion, dizzyness, and dyearea, consult a doctor if you have atempted the viewing backwards data action!

Super Flight said:
its a divice where when you open it up, it shoots an invisable laser beam to your forhead, which then projects images into your mind by only having to read the givin data on the slices of compressed,thin,movable,white wood supstances. Looking over the data in an order will create interesting or somtimes very boring storys.

WARNING! viewing it backwards would lead to crazy results, like confussion, dizzyness, and dyearea, consult a doctor if you have atempted the viewing backwards data action!
Sounds complex, does it come in mp3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"