Anyone else constantly getting...

WalkingDeadMike

#KNICKSTAPE
Reaction score
...these 'Connection to server was reset while page was loading' error pages?

It's been happening to me the past few days, and only on this site.

I guess I'm the only one, but it literally happens every other time I try to switch pages throughout the site.

No, I'm getting them too. It's very, very annoying.

same here... this nonsense has been going on since last Friday, I believe...

Same here. Doesn't seem to happen on my phone through the day though.

Been happening to me non-stop since yesterday, and yes I have ad-blocker.

Happenned a lot to me yesterday and day before. Seems pretty stable today.

no but the stupid java/flash ads for American Ninja and now Chronicle are annoying as balls... really stupid and irritating

I thought i was the only one. I keep getting 'connection dropped' whenever i try to post, or go to another page. Been getting it the past few days...

It's been happening to me, too, for the last day or so.

Same here, since last night. What's going on?????? I'm using Google Chrome.

Kept happening to me too all day yesterday. Thought I was the only one as well. Didn't get that today though.

Happens to me all the time, i got some errors on the site while posting, and when i go to a certain category i can't see any smilley on the page

seriously it shouldn't take me 20 goddamn clicks of the refresh button to access a single bloody page

It has been happening to me also. Very annoying, especially when trying to quick reply.

Been happening for me for about a week now. This is the only site that does it too. Seems like there's always some kind of issues with these forums....

I had to click like 7 of those annoying connection rest buttons before being able to get to this page alone & send this post through. Why the bad place has nothing been done to fix this yet?

ive been getting this a lot
2qiaii1.jpg

I thought it was only me

Last edited:
I got the same error going to the 2nd page of this discussion 4 times in a row :X

Well, I removed google chrome from my computer and went back to Firefox (which is working like a dream at the moment) and I haven't had any issues yet.

This whole thing is kinda annoying. What is causing it? It isn't the site traffic surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"