Anyone else play City Of Heroes/Villains?

Nathan, am curious to see if you can make Thor. I persoanlly suck at suit design and I have no patience for it.

3dman27 said:
sounds like lord recluse /ilrecuse[which is it antway]is at work:ninja:

Actually it would be Positron who is the head of development.

Ahura Mazda said:
Actually it would be Positron who is the head of development.
maybe so but its the evil stfan richter aka lord recluse who would sabatoge acomputer or its network:hyper:
back to topic please

All-Star Superman said:
Well I have gotten my wings yesterday and I don't like them :(

Oh were they just made available? I have not yet been to the tailor with any of my toons.

Do they do anything if you do not fly?

I play on Justice server.
37 Ice/Ice Blaster
23 Katana/Super Reflexes Scrapper

Ahura Mazda said:
Oh were they just made available? I have not yet been to the tailor with any of my toons.

Do they do anything if you do not fly?
I don't know because the hero that has it can fly.

Ok thanks I guess I will just have to check it out on my 50 who jumps

Well, I jumped on the bandwagon. :o

I got CoH/CoV

No 'main' server yet though. >.<

Hi all.

Been playing since the start and have 2 accounts. my main server is Virtue. Virtue is the unofficial RP server. The character that I play is Arbor Hawk. Arbor is a homage to Hawkgirl. Also have a homage to a elseworlds female Flash, and Solomon Grundy.

Do I have to pay to play this online?

Well if anyone goes onto the Union server in Europe send me a 'tell', my global name is ahrimann-am.

*sigh* I already quite the game. I didn't really have much of a attention span for this, and I was never satisfied with the look, powers or name of my character.

It can be a grind but some points of the game can be fun. the only thing is you have to choose the right type of character to suit your game play.

Maybe I'll give this another try. I think I'll use one of my 14 day game trials, if that even possible at this moment.

I think another reason why I didn't really keep playing was because I had no one to play it with.

Nathan said:
Maybe I'll give this another try. I think I'll use one of my 14 day game trials, if that even possible at this moment.

I think another reason why I didn't really keep playing was because I had no one to play it with.

Well the thing is, for the best alll around experience I would suggest paying a scrapper or tanker. that way you can solo easily as wel as play in teams.

Also, do not hesitate to form your own teams and if you can join an active SG.

Good luck and have fun!!

Ok, I'm giving COH another try. But first I need some opinions. What do you guys think looks better? Red or black shoulder pads?

I just made my return back to City of Heroes after being gone for a year and a half. It is nice to see that all the Super Groups I started before I left are now top ranking groups. I am really proud of the Paragon City Justice League; I stated them right before I left the game with a friend of mines and now they are doing great.

Ahh... now to think of a name again. That's the most difficult part.

Not really name him after yourself thats what I did with my new main hero. I made him look like me and named him after myself because I now want a hero based off of me.

Well, Thomas doesn't sound all that heroic.

Gah! Still can't think of anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

Ok, I finally thought of a name. Called my character Darkbrawl. Still not happy with it but it will have to do.

Oh, and I started on the Union server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"