The Punisher Anyone else want a pre-Moon Knight Marc Spector in Season 2?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Since Marvel can only make new Netflix series if they're spin-offs, who wants to see the government cancel all Anvil contracts with good reason and work with a South African company called Bushman instead? Have him partnered with Frank as an even more unhinged and bloodthirsty protagonist who has no sense of restraint and is just one more bad experience away from totally losing it.

At the end of the series, he'd be sent to Egypt and we all know what happens there...

Not sure. Especially if they refuse to let him wear a costume.

Not sure. Especially if they refuse to let him wear a costume.

I wouldn't put him in a costume. I'd save the costume for his own series. I also wouldn't make him into Moon Knight yet.

Read somewhere that Lightfoot name dropped Barracuda and O'Brien, when thinking about possible new characters. Here's to hoping they will green light the 2nd season.

Maybe have the costume by end of season 2 and then get rid of it in his own series? :o

Barracuda on screen? That would be god-likely awesome.

I wouldn't put him in a costume. I'd save the costume for his own series. I also wouldn't make him into Moon Knight yet.
To me the only way it would work if you had Marc Spector meeting Frank Castle while Castle was deployed in the Middle East during the war on terror, and Spector was either a mercenary or PMC soldier who helps or comes into contact with Castle. That is a pre-Moon Knight Spector.

To me the only way it would work if you had Marc Spector meeting Frank Castle while Castle was deployed in the Middle East during the war on terror, and Spector was either a mercenary or PMC soldier who helps or comes into contact with Castle. That is a pre-Moon Knight Spector.

I'd have him replace Martin Vanheim in the Mother Russia arc. He'd head off to Egypt at the end of the Season and won't become Moon Knight until his next appearance.

You're making the assumption that Marc would already be Moon Knight by the present day and I feel like that's the wrong way to handle the character.

Dasher10, I'm not sure I want Punisher to serve as the backdoor pilot for Moon Knight.

All those rumors though about another Marvel hero in The Punisher S1 though turned out not to be true though.

Dasher10, I'm not sure I want Punisher to serve as the backdoor pilot for Moon Knight.

All those rumors though about another Marvel hero in The Punisher S1 though turned out not to be true though.

If Moon Knight doesn't get a backdoor pilot then we simply aren't getting him in the MCU since he doesn't tonally fit with the film universe, he's far too edgy for network TV on ABC and he doesn't fit the Hulu or Freeform series since he's far too dark/not a teen hero.

Maybe the Disney streaming service but then he'd be isolated from the other street-level heroes. Marvel have stated that they won't do another Netflix series unless it starts as a backdoor pilot. It's the only way that we'll ever get a live-action Moon Knight.

If Moon Knight doesn't get a backdoor pilot then we simply aren't getting him in the MCU since he doesn't tonally fit with the film universe, he's far too edgy for network TV on ABC and he doesn't fit the Hulu or Freeform series since he's far too dark/not a teen hero.

Maybe the Disney streaming service but then he'd be isolated from the other street-level heroes. Marvel have stated that they won't do another Netflix series unless it starts as a backdoor pilot. It's the only way that we'll ever get a live-action Moon Knight.
They really said that? Where was that about the backdoor pilot?

I'm interested in this idea, wonder how they will handle it.
#NeverScottBuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"