Anyone ever thought about cheating on thier spouses/bf/gf?

Its the worst thing you can do to another person, and it speaks oodles about yourself.

Never thought about it, and i believe if you are, then theres something wrong with your relationship.

if you use the word oodles you dont lie , cheat or steal and you also bake brownies all the time for your grandchildren.

If you honestly start thinking about cheating, you should just go ahead and break up with the person your with. Obviously they are not the one for you. In the long run, you both will be happier.

I don't get into a serious relationship, cause at this point in my life, I would cheat.

However, I don't mind dating more than 1 chick at a time, in a non-serious type of thing. I've hung out with different females at once quite often.

was wondering has anyone ever thought about straying for another,ifso whydid you thought about doing it? was it because you thought you wouldn't get caught? etc.

Don't get your panties all up in a wad there GAH. You'd have to have a girlfriend to cheat on. :up:

I don't think there's anything wrong about thinking about cheating.

I mean if you look at a celebrity and go 'ooooh i'd fancy a bit of that' while going out with someone, that's thinking about cheating.

how can that now be a bad thing?

touchy subject for me, considering what i've been involved in for a couple months, that i finally got out of just recently.

i don't condone cheating. i think it's wrong. however, i -HAVE- known instances where a person has cheated on their significant other because, the person they were with just wasn't the right person for them, and they found the right person while they were still involved with the wrong person. they cheat, have their affair with the new person, eventually make the break up, and get into a relationship that truly is better than the one they are in.

while i do think cheating is wrong, i do think it is completely possible that you are in a relationship that isn't right, in whatever way, and while in that relationship, you find something better. in essence, i am saying you can cheat on somebody, and it's not because you're some horrible, evil person that likes to hurt others, but because you have genuinely found something better.

the best course of action, obviously, is to end the relationship you are currently in. if you are in a relationship, and you find something you feel is better, then sticking with your current relationship is only going to hurt everyone involved in the long run. because if you're not in it 100%, and you're obviously not if you find something else that you want, then it's NOT going to work out because the 2 of you aren't meant to be together.

to answer the question, i've never cheated (although i haven't had very many girlfriends to cheat on... *cough*), although i have been the person that somebody has cheated with. while it may have been the wrong thing to do, i went through with it because she made me believe that it was a situation, like i had mentioned earlier, that she found something better than what she had. unfortunately for everyone involved, that wasn't the case. it cost me a lot, and in the end, it's going to cost her, and her boyfriend, a lot, because she hasn't been faithful to him, and she obviously isn't commited to him.

cheating is wrong, i don't condone it, but i do think there is a time when it happens when it's not a horrible thing to do to a person. the better course of action IS to break up with the person, if that is how you feel, but you know, nothing in life always goes by the book.

I have cheated before and most likely will again.The girls that know me always warn the girls I'm with, so they know what I do. I will stop cheating when I get married. For now I just enjoy it

I don't think there's anything wrong about thinking about cheating.

I mean if you look at a celebrity and go 'ooooh i'd fancy a bit of that' while going out with someone, that's thinking about cheating.

how can that now be a bad thing?
Yeah, but there's a huge double-standard there. If I so much as talk to another human being that happens to be female, I will catch crap from my gf (hell, even when she was my ex I caught crap). If I see an attractive girl on TV I'm under suspicion, and GOD FORBID I say that the woman on TV is attractive.

She, on the other hand, thinks it's perfectly okay for her to do all of these things. Talk to random guys, talk about cute/hot guys, she can talk about hot celebrities and what she'd like to do to them (*ahem*)...all while I'm right there.

Anybody else experience this? It's bull****, but everytime I tell her so she completely ignores the double-standard. :csad:

I have to be honest and say that given the right circumstances I would cheat. I know this because I almost did on my current gf with another girl while I was on holiday. I feel guilty about it in so far that I realised I do not totally love my current gf eventhough I like being with her. I know that does not put me in a very good light but it is the honest truth which I only confess as I am doing it anonymously.

Yeah, but there's a huge double-standard there. If I so much as talk to another human being that happens to be female, I will catch crap from my gf (hell, even when she was my ex I caught crap). If I see an attractive girl on TV I'm under suspicion, and GOD FORBID I say that the woman on TV is attractive.

She, on the other hand, thinks it's perfectly okay for her to do all of these things. Talk to random guys, talk about cute/hot guys, she can talk about hot celebrities and what she'd like to do to them (*ahem*)...all while I'm right there.

Anybody else experience this? It's bull****, but everytime I tell her so she completely ignores the double-standard. :csad:
Dude, you're with the wrong chick.

I carry a picture of my girlfriend's HOt best friend in my wallet and i don't have a picture of her.

She's seen me flirting with a genre of women she can't compare to because they are older (my thang) and it doesn't bother her

we talk about all the peeps on tv she would Do and I would do, even have friends on both sides we would both go for but ultimately it's non-threatening and fun.

Such is the line of trust.

The thoughts are only bad IF you have the opportunity to take them up AND you do so.

Thinking or even giving yourself the opportunity aren't bad in my eyes as long as you don't go through with it as you are still under the realm of trust.

I cheat all the time, simply because I don't care. I hate to sound like an arrogant d1ck head but its the truth. I pull girls all the time, even at church. It's sort of become a hobby over the last couple of years and btw, I've stopped paying on dates too because they'd rather spend money on me as a ploy to keep me. I suppose that when I get married, I wouldn't cheat because she'd have to be mighty damn fine and have the perfect wifey qualities that I need in a woman but for now, I'm 22 and hittin' it where vere and when ever I can....which is pretty much all the time. Trust me, if you wanna be like me, just go watch the first James Bond movies to get tips. I learned from the master.

Yeah, that really sounds like a personal problem. It may be true that a lot of women have this particular personal problem, but its really not a universal thing.

My husband goes out to dinner with female friends- nice steakhouses/sushi places, hangs out at their houses for afternoons, chats it up with women at the supermarket/wherever. It doesn't bother me. I get to show my bits off to random people and talk to strangers on the internet. Its all good.

I cheat all the time, simply because I don't care. I hate to sound like an arrogant d1ck head but its the truth. I pull girls all the time, even at church. It's sort of become a hobby over the last couple of years and btw, I've stopped paying on dates too because they'd rather spend money on me as a ploy to keep me. I suppose that when I get married, I wouldn't cheat because she'd have to be mighty damn fine and have the perfect wifey qualities that I need in a woman but for now, I'm 22 and hittin' it where vere and when ever I can....which is pretty much all the time. Trust me, if you wanna be like me, just go watch the first James Bond movies to get tips. I learned from the master.

Just like Jesus would have wanted. :up:

I'm merely looking for what I want. Seek and ye shal find. I am indeed seeking. I need to know who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

I have cheated before and most likely will again.The girls that know me always warn the girls I'm with, so they know what I do. I will stop cheating when I get married. For now I just enjoy it

:dry:

pimpII-729976.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"