Anyone ever thought about cheating on thier spouses/bf/gf?

His face is so dark I can't tell properly if he has a beard or not.

I cheat all the time, simply because I don't care. I hate to sound like an arrogant d1ck head but its the truth. I pull girls all the time, even at church. It's sort of become a hobby over the last couple of years and btw, I've stopped paying on dates too because they'd rather spend money on me as a ploy to keep me. I suppose that when I get married, I wouldn't cheat because she'd have to be mighty damn fine and have the perfect wifey qualities that I need in a woman but for now, I'm 22 and hittin' it where vere and when ever I can....which is pretty much all the time. Trust me, if you wanna be like me, just go watch the first James Bond movies to get tips. I learned from the master.

:dry: :dry: :dry:

I will never take any moral argument you try to make on these boards seriously ever again.

Yayy, Jesus! :bangsa****andhersister:

jag

Nah, I don't think I'm wired to cheat on anybody.

In my younger days I had two cute girlfriends at the same time (they didn't know about each other), and when things got physical with both of them I really felt guilty because I honestly liked both of them and didn't like being sneaky. So I sat down and figured out which girl was the less crazy of the two and let the other one go.

Guess I'm just not a playa.

was wondering has anyone ever thought about straying for another,ifso whydid you thought about doing it? was it because you thought you wouldn't get caught? etc.
No. And it's not because of fear of getting caught. Rather, it's because of my conscience. A relationship based on lies and deceit will not end well. If you're unhappy with your partner for whatever reason, end it and then you can go about sleeping around. Cheating is a coward's way.

Oh definitely, he just spent many pages preaching to people in a thread not long ago.

Yes I did but I declared my flaws too. I know what I do is wrong and I'm a lil' messed up but its not as though I'm commiting adultary. Knowing what is right and doing what is right are 2 different things. I wasn't forcing my religious beliefs onto anyone, I was merely saying what they were.

There are some people who honestly just want the ability to have sex with others and have something to come home to. I can't explain it, that's just how their mind works. Some say they do that instead of breaking it off because they don't want to hurt the other party, but who knows.

Men like to use this excuse a lot, don't they: "It's only sex. It doesn't mean anything. You're the one I love and want to be with." I guess that's why men like that are called "dogs".

We could just be like gorillas...going from female to female, do it doggy style standing up, wham bam thank you ma'am. Then move on to the next one. :o

Cheating on your other?I have to say..that's just a bit much..but what terry said is true..up until recently,humans actually did that.

Do gorillas have better "techniques" than dogs? I should watch the Discovery Channel more often.

Do gorillas have better "techniques" than dogs? I should watch the Discovery Channel more often.

Of course they do. They can do it while swinging from trees. :wow:

The thing is, if one can attarct hot looking girls on the regular, why go exclusive? If girls declare me as their b/f that's fine but I havn't necessarily agreed to it or I simply just avoid heading in that topic of discussion. I'm essentially free of guilt.

Never thought into it. Wouldn't act on any thoughts, either.
Wouldn't let down the one person who makes me feel the greatest :o

Yes I did but I declared my flaws too. I know what I do is wrong and I'm a lil' messed up but its not as though I'm commiting adultary. Knowing what is right and doing what is right are 2 different things. I wasn't forcing my religious beliefs onto anyone, I was merely saying what they were.

Do you consider yourself a Christian? :huh:

The thing is, if one can attarct hot looking girls on the regular, why go exclusive? If girls declare me as their b/f that's fine but I havn't necessarily agreed to it or I simply just avoid heading in that topic of discussion. I'm essentially free of guilt.

You must be fairly young I'm guessing. There is alot more you should be looking for in a woman than her hotness. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you must not be finding any A.Smart or intellectual women or B. Girls worth giving a damn about. When you find the right one you'll change your tune

The thing with me is that I can get any girl I want, and if a girl that wants to be my grilfriend thats cool with me. Like I wrote before girls that know me warn them, but they still want to be with me thinking that they can change me. Well that is not going to happen because I don't love them. Until I meet the right girl that I actually love I will continue on cheating.

It's interesting that people claim one of their reasons is because they can attract any girl they want. I don't think that's a good reason at ALL...you can inject yourself with heroin, so does that make it ok to become a lifeless druggie?

I could easily be having sex with multiple guys a week, but I choose not to. Being in love is a hell of a lot better than emotionless sex with a bunch of random people, at least in my book.

you should just stay single , i used to tell the girl that i wasnt looking for a relationship (even though they never listen) and so it was a different girl every weekend.

no one can get any girl they want everyone has different tastes. unless you have alot of money , then you can get any girl but she wont love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"