Anyone know what song this is?

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
I was driving home and than this song came on the radio and I was blown away. It had like a really strong 80's bassline, kind of folk, there was a harmonica solo, and some guy singing lyrics. Here's basically what I remember.

1) 80's Bassline, (I can upload a clip of me humming it if it helps.)
2) Harmonica Solo, and Harmonica in the song.
3) Man (Old) singing something along the lines of "I like, the", and the next line would continue on with the "I like, the"

Anyone know?

Also, I can provide a clip of what the bass sounds like, I recorded myself humming it, ask and I'll PM. I really wanna track down this song.

Was it "I Like It" by Debarge?

YouTube clip:

Nah, that's not it. It was muuch faster, but the bass effect sounds kind of the same.

Is the "I like the" part similar? If it is, I can try narrowing it down to anyone who's homaged Debarge's lyrics. Which is still gonna be a lot, actually.

Is the "I like the" part similar? If it is, I can try narrowing it down to anyone who's homaged Debarge's lyrics. Which is still gonna be a lot, actually.

Nah I don't think it was that band, the song I listened to was a one man thing. The "I like the" part is semi-similar, although.

It wasn't real. The lizard people are messing with you.

Update: Found out what the song was, I was just driving home from doing some grocery shopping and it popped on the radio, and I called my dad and held the phone to the radio, it was...

Stevie Wonder: Boogie on Reggae Woman

[YT]ylQMhYqSntk&[/YT]

How can you not know Stevie Wonder when you hear him? (dies)

^Ha, I thought the same thing :csad: And he called Stevie OLD...when that song came out, Stevie was not old :csad:

How can you not know Stevie Wonder when you hear him? (dies)
Ditto. Aside from one or two people from the 90s and today who try to sing like him, Stevie has a fairly unique voice.

I agree, only Stevie has a voice like that and sings like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"