App: Heroes rpg

Venom160

Enigmatic Loner
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Venom160

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: yep yep.

AIM: Mortal120
Yahoo: Purevenom666

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen:

I have a couple people in mind but I havent actually contacted them yet.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?:

Staying in the same vein as the other hype rpgs. Players will be able to apply as characters from the Heroes tv show and embark on solo or multi player story arcs. Also players will be given the option to create their own character and what ability that character will develop. This will be a season based rpg but following the lead of the show the seasons will be referred to as Volumes (Season 1= Vol. 1 ect).

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer):

Spinning off from the events of the first season this rpg will follow the heroes as they try to recover and go on with their lives. But unbeknownst to them the enemy they thought dead has survived. But is he the true threat? Or is somthing worse on the horizon?

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences):

Hopfully an rpg that will be enjoyable and faithful to the feeling of the show. Plus good stories and some of my speacial brownies. :cool:

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose:

"Rise of Legends" Heroes RPG Vol. 1 .

Example Of Characters Application: Still ironing out the Application but this is the jist of it.

"Rise of Legends" Heroes RPG Application

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

reserve list:

Sylar
Venom160

Ted Sprague
Syn

Claire Bennet
xman: blacklight

Peter Petrelli
Eddie Brock Jr.

Matt Parkman
Apprentice

Hiro Nakamura
Mr.Marko

Also here is a temporary Banner for the rpg.

Heroes_-_Cast_3.jpg

I want to reserve Claire please. EBJ is gonna kill me for calling her, but I don't care. You guys can have everyone else. And I might want Niki if no one claims her.

As I did last time, I will reserve Ted Sprague. Also, we going to use my Mohinder opening like before?

I want to reserve Claire please. EBJ is gonna kill me for calling her, but I don't care. You guys can have everyone else. And I might want Niki if no one claims her.
You do know you are expected to play her and not just reserve her so noone else can play her.

As I did last time, I will reserve Ted Sprague. Also, we going to use my Mohinder opening like before?
I was thinking that we just start over.

Why is the chick's reflection in the puddle different from the pose the girl has?

Why is the chick's reflection in the puddle different from the pose the girl has?

She has Dissasociative Idenity Disorder, or, as it's more commonly known, a split personality. Her "evil" self if represented by the different reflection.

I think the inference was that you shouldn't put her on reserve, causing someone else to pick up another character, then change your mind seven hundred times.

I think the inference was that you shouldn't put her on reserve, causing someone else to pick up another character, then change your mind seven hundred times.

I am DEFINATELY adamant about playing Claire. No one played her in Syn's RPG so I was going to apply until I found out nobody posts there anymore.

I did tell you we bagged those boards when the approval forum showed up here. There was no reason to continue mine if we had free reign here.

I think we get along. We haven't pissed each other off at all. EBJ gets along with all members of the PP.
Are you completely clueless or what, BL? Have you been in that thread often? Cause he flipped out on a guy for saying thanks. I'm not down talking him here, but he doesn't always get along with people.

Yeah! We got enough now. MB, Twi, approve us please. :)

Syn, down boy, sit, stay. :oldrazz: :cwink:

Venom, do you have AGM's selected yet? We'd like to see a list before we approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"