APP: Welcome to Springfield! The Simpsons RPG

Byrd Man

El Hombre Pájaro
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Hi, I'm Byrd Man. You may remember me from other RPGs such as "World of Heroes: The DC RPG" as well as "Smallpox: The RPG"

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Not as of yet.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: It'll be a mix of the "traditional" RPGs we play here and the new stricter GM controlled RPG SF has.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).

Welcome to Springfield! Town of prosperity, where the three-eyed fish are biting and all the cute girls aren't your cousins (unlike those idiots from Shelbyville!) Come and see the sites of this beautiful town. The Nuclear Power Plant, the tire fire, old man Simpson running around in his underwear. Yes, Springfield has it all. Come and see the down home folks of this town, like the deranged bar owner Moe, Machiavellian power plant owner Montgomery Burns, and the always loveable Fat Tony and his band of goombas.

Springfield is the town of progress, and great place to live! A place where nothing can possibli go wrong.....I meant "possibly go wrong." That's the first thing that's went wrong...

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Simpsons. RPG. Adventure.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Welcome to Springfield: The Simpsons RPG

Example Of Characters Application:

Springfield Resident Exam

Character you wish to play:

Character history:

What do you plan on doing in Springfield as your character?:

How often do you plan on posting:

Also note, you will only be able to play characters from The Simpsons. No new characters, there are more than enough people from Springfield to choose from.

Ah the Smallpox RPG so many fond memories...

I told myself I wouldn't get into any more rpgs beyond DC and Marvel but I can't pass this up. Now all I need is a Futurama one.

You know, I was thinking of a sitcom game a couple of nights ago.

But it was a Scrubs RPG.

Yeah. I have a feeling this won't get much interest, but what the heck? Figure I would give it a shot.

I'm......****ing.......there!

So got dibs on Homer!

If this goes up, definately count me in. So many characters to choose from, though I'm partial to Ralph Wiggums, Krusty, and Moe.

You know, I was thinking of a sitcom game a couple of nights ago.

But it was a Scrubs RPG.

Goddamn, that'd be awesome. I imagine it'd be a chore to play J.D, though.

Narrating every season, and so forth.

Goddamn, that'd be awesome. I imagine it'd be a chore to play J.D, though.

Narrating every season, and so forth.

But imagine the sheer joy of playing Cox.

Every idiot you encounter during the day, you can put in the game and tell them exactly what you think. With reheheheaally long enunciations. :D

Yeah, but you just know Byrd would snatch that role up in a heartbeat. And rightfully so. He was born for it. :csad:

Good thing there's also the option of Dr. Kelso. :up:

Yeah, but you just know Byrd would snatch that role up in a heartbeat. And rightfully so. He was born for it. :csad:

He fits me to a tee, tee, tee, tee, tee, tee, tee, tee tee tee tee....

[YT]wLGT24NYguM[/YT]

*pretends to drink cup*

tea.

In all seriousness, Scrubs is actually one thing I could see having real potential to be a lasting 'outside of the norm' RPG. There's a huge following of it, more than enough seasons to go off of for reference, and most importantly, a hell of alot of the RPG community seems to be really big fans of the series.

And this is speaking as a casual fan, who's only warmed up to it in the last year.

Then again, this could all be the lack of sleep talking.

Well, take the Scrubs discussion over to the concept thread. For now, lets focus on the Simpsons.

I initially chose the Simpsons as the perfect idea for a sitcom RPG due to the huge amount of source material as well as the huge cast of characters. Scrubs, while a great show, doesn't seem like it'd last because the really popular characters would be taken up quickly, and not many people would want to play Ted.

I initially chose the Simpsons as the perfect idea for a sitcom RPG due to the huge amount of source material as well as the huge cast of characters. Scrubs, while a great show, doesn't seem like it'd last because the really popular characters would be taken up quickly, and not many people would want to play Ted.

Speak for yourself. Now, move any more discussion over to the Concept thread! :cmad:

scrubs-ted_160_1172108850.jpg

"Awwwwww..."

But, if we had a Scrubs game, we could have pics and situations like this...
Elliot.jpg

Simpsons RPG would work so much better than a Scrubs RPG just do to the sheer amount of characters and storylines especially if we allow things like Kang and Kodos.

Besides Simpsons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scrubs :o

I'm game. Fat Tony would be a riot to play as. Not to mention Moe.

I want this to happen, when can the game start?
Make a poll to make this game go already!

Come on!!! this deserves an RPG more than anything else!!!

Please!!!
This RPG must see the lights of day

Before you, no one else had posted in this thread for 2 years. I think this is dead, man. Sorry. :(

Yeah, this is pretty much a pipe dream at this point. If enough people -say about nine or ten- gain interest, I'd be up for putting this game back on.

Let me be the first interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"