AQUAMAN in Justice League Discussion Thread

Here are some of my pics...tell me what you think. Depending on the Aquaman they choose, my choices vary to fit the look and style of that interpretation of the character.

Justin Hartley
justinlc9.jpg

Taylor Kitsch
taylorqf2.jpg

Gerard Butler
gerardgt7.jpg
\

Oh...God. I hope I'm not gay now.... :pal:

Maxwell Lord is the main villian though. Talia is essentially a side villian like Cilian Murphy's Scarcrow.

And you can't determine this casting by looks at all man.. its tough;

They cast a lightskin rapper as John Stewart, Adam Brody as Wally West and a teenage-looking blonde girl as Talia.

And Maxwell Lord may not have a specific look to match up with in the casting process either.

Brody was/is playing Barry Allen (who's essentially the Flash off the JL/JLU cartoons except his name is Barry Allen and he has blonde hair and blue eyes, the Flash on the show was Wally West in name and appearance only. Neither Wally or Barry are as comedic in the comics)..

And Common is perfect for JS. He remins me of the JLU version.

Also, i like version one. It's cool but is enough like the classic to be considered respectful of the character. Never liked the gay pirate look on the JL/JLU cartoons tho....anything but that is descent.

I hope Aquaman does more than talk to fish in this....

I think it'd be cool if he could control/manipulate water and even have the ability to make his molecules become water and float thru the air....THAT'd be cool, IMO. Even useful...

The funny thing is that the dude actuallu search for pics of the three choosen actors on water,

I hope Aquaman does more than talk to fish in this....

I think it'd be cool if he could control/manipulate water and even have the ability to make his molecules become water and float thru the air....THAT'd be cool, IMO. Even useful...

That would be cool in a campy/homage way. But my guess is Aquaman will get the "Rough Atlantean King" treatment and be a badass, complete with a Poseidon-like Trident. :woot:

The funny thing is that the dude actuallu search for pics of the three choosen actors on water,

I'm very detailed at what I do. It wasn't very diificult finding water pics of the actors...so many actors take pics like this. They just love being wet!!!

I'm sure Aquaman will not be relegated to the role of recurring rather than starring. He should also display a wide range of powers.

''They just love being wet''.

WOW... just WOW..,

Justice aquaman
aquaman.jpg

Thomas Jane
normal_thomas_jane2.jpg

Patrick Gleason Aquaman
aquaman21-1.jpg

Sean Bean
1810998_10.jpg

Arthur Joseph Curry
aquaman-20060117032814445-000.jpg

Scott Speedman
1.jpg

Sorry for double post

Classic Aquaman
aquaman.jpg

Ryan Mcpartlin
RyanMcPartlinL.jpg

PAD version
aquaman--pad.JPG

Gerard Butler
Gerard%20Butler-7.jpg

or

chuck_norris.jpg

Lol, I think people would think twice before they messed with Aquaman then.

this dude is so worthless... he's only good if all battle scenes take place in the water... call the whales... oh no i'm on land... i just caused thousands of whales to accidently kill themselves... dolphins go save them

Yea he has more powers then just talking to fish/and other ocean creatures.

It will never happen in a million years, but I would LOVE for Viggo Mortensen to play Aquaman.

Aquaman:

. Super-strenght.

. Super-velocity (Short of).

. Telephatic Powers.

. Water control.

. Semi-invulnerabilitty.

I like version 5. Just the classic orange chainmail look...

Maxwell Lord is the main villian though. Talia is essentially a side villian like Cilian Murphy's Scarcrow.

And you can't determine this casting by looks at all man.. its tough;

They cast a lightskin rapper as John Stewart, Adam Brody as Wally West and a teenage-looking blonde girl as Talia.

And Maxwell Lord may not have a specific look to match up with in the casting process either.

Adam Brody was cast as Barry Allen, Anton Yelchin was rumored for Wally West/Kid Flash.

Zoe Kazan was cast as Iris West, Barry Allen/Flash's (the best Flash) girlfriend and eventual wife in the comics. Good choices, IMO.

Personally, I think that Andy Whitfield was cast as either Max Lord or Batman and that Armie Hammer or Santiago Cabrera were cast as Aquaman.

satiage cabrera was cast for aquaman but untill people are resigned there is no cast and we could hope for some recasting of roles which i hope happens for batman and superman more then any others. And if wally is to be in the film still anton will not be free during the rumored july start up since he is now in T4 which will be starting around there so he is probably one role that is going to get recast but i as i said hope batman and supes get recast too.

satiage cabrera was cast for aquaman but untill people are resigned there is no cast and we could hope for some recasting of roles which i hope happens for batman and superman more then any others. And if wally is to be in the film still anton will not be free during the rumored july start up since he is now in T4 which will be starting around there so he is probably one role that is going to get recast but i as i said hope batman and supes get recast too.

That's too bad....I think that Anton Yelchin would've made a great Kid Flash/Wally West. Maybe they'll still use him as Kid Flash/West in Teen Titans.

I'm pretty sure Andy Whitfield was cast as SOMEBODY....probably either John Jones (even tho a different actor plays MM), Max Lord, or Batman.

what does andy whitfield look like people were always saying he might have tested for batman which i would probably want to see more then hammer. He is too young and to tall.

Here's Whitfield, Webhead:

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/11/16/2_Gabriel_071115092543487_wideweb__300x375.jpg

http://www.afc.gov.au/images/features/gabriel.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/11/08/gabriel_narrowweb__300x451,0.jpg

http://www.moviehole.net/img/andywhitfield.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...y+Whitfield&start=21&gbv=2&ndsp=21&hl=en&sa=N

I think he'd be a better Batman than Hammer anyday. He's about 6 ft, which is as tall as Bale and would fit MUCH better with Cotrona's Superman. Makes no sense that they'd cast Cotrona, 29 yrs old, as Superman and then cast a 21 year old Batman.

Maybe Whitfield was cast as Batman, John Jones, or Lord.

He's an aussie actor just like Hugh Keays-Byrne and Megan Gale, so it would make sense that he was cast as Batman.

what does andy whitfield look like people were always saying he might have tested for batman which i would probably want to see more then hammer. He is too young and to tall.

Try "TOO DAMN YOUNG AND TOO DAMN TALL".... :woot:

Going off of looks I think Andy Whitfield would be a good Batman, I just don't know if he can get rid of his Australian accent. Do you know if he is around the same age or younger or older than Christian Bale?

Going off of looks I think Andy Whitfield would be a good Batman, I just don't know if he can get rid of his Australian accent. Do you know if he is around the same age or younger or older than Christian Bale?

He is 28. Don't ask me how I know this, someone will probably kill me. Not AS old as Bale but perfect for JLA methinks...

I'm sure he could hide his accent, any good actor can, Bale has a euoropean accent and you can't even tell. Besides, they've got PLENTY of coaches and courses to take on how to have an american accent that work fine.......unless you wanna be like Ahnolde Schwaahze*****ah and say "faahck thaaht".:woot:

He is 28. Don't ask me how I know this, someone will probably kill me. Not AS old as Bale but perfect for JLA methinks...

I'm sure he could hide his accent, any good actor can, Bale has a euoropean accent and you can't even tell. Besides, they've got PLENTY of coaches and courses to take on how to have an american accent that work fine.......unless you wanna be like Ahnolde Schwaahze*****ah and say "faahck thaaht".:woot:

Thanks for letting me know his age. The reason I was asking about his accent is because I've never seen him act so I really don't know if his any good. I definately wouldn't be opposed to him if Miller decided to cast him as Batman though. It would be a great replacement over Armie Hammer me thinks.:yay:

Thanks for letting me know his age. The reason I was asking about his accent is because I've never seen him act so I really don't know if his any good. I definately wouldn't be opposed to him if Miller decided to cast him as Batman though. It would be a great replacement over Armie Hammer me thinks.:yay:

Anytime, bro. But ya didn't hear it from me...:woot:

He's a pretty versatile actor....he's not a piece of wood, let me put it that way.:cwink:

He's better than Hammer too, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"