Aquaman's Totally Rockin' Art Thread!!

Thanks

As for Amanda Bynes....::rubs chin::...she is kinda hot. But I do agree...her voice isn't something i'd like to listen to as PBG. She's got the look though, I'll agree there. Let me think about any other possible females to play PGB...

Is there something wrong w/ her voice, or is she just an airhead? If you want, Aquaman, maaaaaaybe I'll do a sketch of her as PBG

She does kinda have that airhead sense about her. I just remember watching her on All That and seeing the Amanda Bynes Show from time to time and finding it horrendous. All That wasn't bad though when I was watching it.

I'd like to see her as PGB. Go for it.

I think she accumulated the persona of an airhead....shes gotta be somewhat smart to be a good actress. Maybe she doesnt sound that annoying in person...

and she is hot!

I think she has the rump that PBG needs . . . I think she should have some junk in her truck, and not huge breasts like all the other heroines . . .

BTW, Aquaman; I don't know if you saw my entry, but I did something along the lines of what I told you . . . I made it into Care Bears when I forgot my Smurf's reference at work!!

yeah, I saw that. I really liked that piece. Really awesome. :up:

here's....some clown.
pgbrooftop1zb.jpg

and here's a sketch of PGB. Perspective and angles didn't look right in the end on the bricks and the other buildings, but it was just a rough idea of what i wanted. If i get some time, I'd like to do a finished one of this, colors and all.

mmm. It appears you are right. I guess I'm just a sloppy typer.:O

I'm really proud of this picture. Earlier I sat down and was drawing PBG over and over, just doodling really, and then i sketched this out. The scan makes the shading in look a little rougher than it really is, but there's not much I'm willing to do about that. What do ya think?

haha Meatbag. I completely agree with you. I hope I can pull off the hotness from now on.

I'm not sure. I'd love too. I wanted to do a splash for last month's, but I just didn't get around to it. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted too.

Like EX just posted, if I do, I'd prolly have to do some research. I'm not too keep on most Golden Age stuff, but it does sound fun. Any suggestions?

that is a cool PBG pic man she looks cute but for some reason her mask always throws me off.

Great latest PBG pic:up: I think you should do a redesign on the Phantom personally i think your style would rock it.

Just a quick drawing of my possible idea for the contest. Its a character called Miss America.

and, Ramore, I might try to see what I can do with The Phantom. I remember loving him when I was little...for some reason I thought the Billy Zane live action movie was totally kickass. :O. Though I always thought the comic strip was boring.

Yes it was kickass and and your style would be great for him

Come on people! PBG fans! Vote for her on the Original Characters fanart contest: vote thread! she's loosing by 4 points! come on PBG fans! Vote Vote Vote!

I know its not fanart, but its art...

This is an 8 page fairy tale that I did for a french project. We had to do either a comic-esque thing or a childrens book. I chose the former, just 'cause...well...thats what I do. Basically its a fairy tale about two twins born on the moon in a futuristic moon city. THeir parents die, the wizard has to take care of them as their godfather and he seperates them so they both dont turn out corrupt. Obviously one becomes corrupt and a brat, the other is nice and works at a fast food restraunt. An astroid threatens to destroy the moon city, the wizard is the only one who can stop it, and the brat is not letting him 'cause she's crazy and selfish. Eventually the good twin goes to the castle, figures out she's a princess too and has the wizard stop the astroid, and the brat is left working at Moon Burger.
page1small25qp.jpg

page2small29qr.jpg

page3small0ri.jpg

page4small6ot.jpg

page5small9iy.jpg

page6small6uj.jpg

page7small2zk.jpg

page8small9fc.jpg

and here's two paged I did for an X-Men story idea I had about a child of Apocalypse called The Second Coming. And yeah, I know there's Holocaust, but whatevs. They could really use some work, and the dialogue is pretty crappy. But, i just wanted to see how well I could turn an idea into comic pages.

thesecondcoming1small7tm.jpg

thesecondcoming2small8km.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"