Sequels Arad confirms Venom Spin off

tyvm, and as for the downfall of Brock I think if Brock really was with Gwen but he found out uh Peter was Spider-man and Eddie gets obsessed trying to prove that Peter is Spider-man. Then Peter does something that completely discredits anything Eddie produces. Gwen leaves him because he is obsessed. There a lot mroe details you could add but ya. If you wanted to keep Eddie the way he was in SM3 that is what I would change

my ****s make louder noise than the meteor in SM3.
distance between my ass and the toilet less than a foot
but when a meteor is traveling for thousands of miles and hits the ground it sounds like " poof"

..... thanks for this brilliant synopsis of the film. Its actually quite fitting.

The only way i can see a Venom movie being worth the effort is if the basic plot is....

Eddie Brock finds redemption as he faces his dark side and begins to learn to actually control the symbiont. While he struggles with this the symbiont replicates itself with its "child" attaching itself to a serial killer creating the murderous CARNAGE.

Thats the only way i can see it working a one of film with brock turning at least partly good and using the symbiont to batle a murderous Carnage. I can`t see a franchise but it is the best place to have carnage. Make it a r-rated gore fest and you`ve got it made.

The only way i can see a Venom movie being worth the effort is if the basic plot is....

Eddie Brock finds redemption as he faces his dark side and begins to learn to actually control the symbiont. While he struggles with this the symbiont replicates itself with its "child" attaching itself to a serial killer creating the murderous CARNAGE.

Thats the only way i can see it working a one of film with brock turning at least partly good and using the symbiont to batle a murderous Carnage. I can`t see a franchise but it is the best place to have carnage. Make it a r-rated gore fest and you`ve got it made.

That's the intention; to make Carnage the villain. If you think about it, there's really no one else that matches Venom (Carnage is his evil twin, that's what I'm getting at).

That's the intention; to make Carnage the villain. If you think about it, there's really no one else that matches Venom (Carnage is his evil twin, that's what I'm getting at).

And let's just say if it does good in the box-office, just like AvP, if Venom makes one or two sequels, they could always add additional symbiotes, like have a storyline where the symbiotes invade Earth and perhaps a backstory involving where the symbiote comes from.

Just an idea, lol.

P.S. I heard that, since Eddie Brock, Jr. DIED in Spider-Man 3(he did die people, face the hard, but true, facts), his father Eddie Brock is "supposedly" going to be in it...now, if they go by the Ultimate version(which they did with the Jr.), then the actual Eddie Brock is a scientist/doctor, and what if, a piece of symbiote escapes New York from that final battle in S-M 3 and it wanders off into the woods(close to where it landed in the first place), where Eddie Brock, the scientist, is out there, trying to find some natural ways to cure cancer, and himself(would be a nice twist, to have him have cancer too...and of course, this would be cool if it happened that same night), and it grabs unto the real Brock, who becomes insane during that night, then wakes up to find this symbiote on him, tries to test it to see if it it the needed subject for this cure, and something happens, where it spawns a "child".

And let's just say if it does good in the box-office, just like AvP, if Venom makes one or two sequels, they could always add additional symbiotes, like have a storyline where the symbiotes invade Earth and perhaps a backstory involving where the symbiote comes from.

Just an idea, lol.

P.S. I heard that, since Eddie Brock, Jr. DIED in Spider-Man 3(he did die people, face the hard, but true, facts), his father Eddie Brock is "supposedly" going to be in it...now, if they go by the Ultimate version(which they did with the Jr.), then the actual Eddie Brock is a scientist/doctor, and what if, a piece of symbiote escapes New York from that final battle in S-M 3 and it wanders off into the woods(close to where it landed in the first place), where Eddie Brock, the scientist, is out there, trying to find some natural ways to cure cancer, and himself(would be a nice twist, to have him have cancer too...and of course, this would be cool if it happened that same night), and it grabs unto the real Brock, who becomes insane during that night, then wakes up to find this symbiote on him, tries to test it to see if it it the needed subject for this cure, and something happens, where it spawns a "child".

That wouldnt be bad, but, despite my heart saying different, i just dont think a Venom movie will happen.

Just an idea, lol.

thats probably the best idea so far using eddie brock congrats

I say, if you're going to use venom again, do it in another Spiderman, not his own movie. I don't want Venom used in another Spidey flick though.

I say, if you're going to use venom again, do it in another Spiderman, not his own movie. I don't want Venom used in another Spidey flick though.

:confused: That doesn't make any sense. Use Venom in a Spider-Man movie, but not used in a Spider-Man film? WHAT?

:confused: That doesn't make any sense. Use Venom in a Spider-Man movie, but not used in a Spider-Man film? WHAT?

He's saying not to use Venom in his own movie. If they did, use him in another Spider-Man movie.

Then he says he doesn't want Venom in another SM movie.

Whoa sorry.

I meant use Venom in anther Spidey flick if you're going to use him. But don't make a Venom movie.

Heh, might be a little late to make that plea.

-Vaportrail

I want a Venom spin-off movie, it could be great if done right. Carnage could even be the main villain. There are many possibilities.

I want a Venom spin-off movie, it could be great if done right. Carnage could even be the main villain. There are many possibilities.

There's not enough back story to Venom that wasn't shown in SM-3 so none of it would make any sense, it would never work

I'll make it cold in hell before Venom gets his own movie.

Doesn't matter how cold in Hell you make it, it's very likely that Venom will get his own spin-off movie.

Personnaly I don't like the idea of Eddie Brock SR getting the symbiote...that means that in all people of New York, the symbiote remnants would choose that one precisely? I think I'd rather have them "ressurect" Eddie Brock Jr. He was established as the movie version of Venom, not someone else.

I like the idea of Eddie Brock Sr. because they could recast the character, he has motive ( like he would know what spider-man did to his kid :whatever) It also gives them the chance to get it right.
I think it be worse if you see Brock get resurrected. Only feel a little ridiculous. How are you going to get rid of him then?

Next point is if you wanted it to be Eddie Brock Sr. You could have some thing where Jr. comes to meet his father (before his incident in sm3 where he died) and try and impress his father and shows him the symbiote and the symbiote hosts on to sr for a while. (shrug) there simple explanation why Sr would be targetd by the symbiote.

peter never got the sample of the symbiote back from doctor connors in sm3, so, just too add on to the theory of eddie brock sr what if he was an associate of dr connors? they are both scientists(kind of, brock was in the ultimate storyline) hence the symbiote "choosing" him only happens after dr connors rejects it or tries to destroy it as he knows it is not the best thing since sliced bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"