Archer

That eyepatch thing made me laugh.

Hilarious how nonchalant they are about a talking parrot.

Ok, I figured I'd check out the first 2 eps just to get a feel to see if this season was going to be as bad as last. I pulled the plug less than halfway through the first ep.

I did have issues with this season, but I thought it was a step up from the last 2 seasons.

I thought it was great. It has become more irreverant than before but it still has plenty of life left in it.

Are the back to the canon timeline or not? If not... I’m not watching.

Not in the previous two seasons and no word on what the next one will go to as far as I know.

Real bummer, the LA Confidential season was a major let down... a lot of repetition of the original series and sort of pointless. I didn't even bother with last season.

This along with Venture Bros. are my two favorite series and continuity/building on story is one of the main reasons they're so great, sad this show has been "meandering with their story" these past few seasons.

Either retcon their ending, or finish the show. Don't do these tangent/side universe seasons.

Real bummer, the LA Confidential season was a major let down... a lot of repetition of the original series and sort of pointless. I didn't even bother with last season.

This along with Venture Bros. are my two favorite series and continuity/building on story is one of the main reasons they're so great, sad this show has been "meandering with their story" these past few seasons.

Either retcon their ending, or finish the show. Don't do these tangent/side universe seasons.
Now we have Archer... IN SPACE!

They do. I know the Island season was hated by many people but I really enjoyed it. The Noir season was good too. This space season looks like it will be great but by the end of it they really need to bring Archer back to "reality."

May 29th. Don't know how I missed that promo a few days back.

I'm looking forward to getting back to the main Archer series, but I have to say I rather enjoyed this last season. It was more enjoyable than the last few season by far.

Double episode season premiere tonight. Interesting to see how the team had adjusted to life without Sterling actively involved.

Which it did but of course they missed the old dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"