Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, are there any banned members that you wish were still here?

Oh why KRIM. :(

Okay, I had nothing against KRIM, so I've finally found a member I will miss.

R.I.P. KRIM :(

KRIM...? Ain't that the dude from The Muppets?

Name sounds familiar, but I can't recall much about him/her.

eh, I put him on my ignore list a couple of weeks ago, i thought he was a bit of a blowhard. and he slipped a couple of digs in at me when i wasn't doing sh**.
So, anyone got any idea what other account he was using, the one that got banned before his 'KRIM' account did?

edit: I don't know why these guys start multiple accounts, surely the risk of being discovered and being banned outweighs any benefits? I mean, what benefits could it have? apart from crazy things like Nivek used to do, backing himself up in arguments(which is pretty funny when you think about someone methodically going to all that trouble to do that, who cares).
I can understand if someone started a new account cause they forgot their old password(happens all the time to people, and a few have said they have done this), hell, there was one wee guy who was in the tech thread asking how he could change his name, and when he didn't get a reply fast enough, he just started a new account.
But why? why bother posting under different names? bizarre.

Last edited:
Can't say I was a big fan of KRIM's overall attitude, seemed a bit too negative and sure of himself for my taste. But it's not like he did anything banworthy and all kinds of posters are needed for diversity and dynamics. I will kinda miss his snarky ways, but not too much.

Sorry that I'm late to the party. But I didn't know that BL was banned... and it doesn't surprise me one bit. And his comment was homophobic. Also not surprising since he was also very sexist. The man had issues.

Man, with webshooters being in the new Spider-man movie I long to see what bakerboy thinks about that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"