Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit.

If you are trying to scare me into a ban for starting a new account, then you'd best be banning every other poster who has not been able to use an old account, and started a new one.
but, y'know, you guys can just ban anyone you want I guess, at the drop of a hat, so it's your preogative.

edit: If Iam unfairly banned, then that'll be that, I won't try to start another account, and I sure as hell won't be lurking either, I'll just be gone.

i don't have to scare you into a ban. i don't work like that, but way to play the martyr defense and classify all us moderators as ban happy people who ban whoever we want, whenever we want. kudos to you

i wouldn't call you beloved (as i am not a fan of the word), but popular perhaps Willard. and we all know how valuable my opinion is

.... it's not :(

i don't have to scare you into a ban. i don't work like that, but way to play the martyr defense and classify all us moderators as ban happy people who ban whoever we want, whenever we want. kudos to you

The only reason I said that was because it was the only reason I could think of as to why you associated my actions with the actions of those banned posters.
I was talking about a poster who had more than one account because he had been banned in another, and a poster who had multilple accounts who would use them in the same time period, to back himself up in arguments.
Both of which are not activities I am guilty of, and are not relevant to why I have a different account to the ones I had years ago.

I, like other former posters who have new accounts, couldn't use those old accounts anymore, and had to start a new one.
Sometimes it's because we lost our passwords, or to change a name for the sake of vanity, or to avoid people from our personal lives who like to nosy into our business online.

So perhaps you can see why I was thinking like that, as I could see no other reason as to why you would lump me in with those guys I was talking about.

I meant no offence to you or the moderators of this forum, I appreciate the job you guys do, but what was I to think when you said that?

Maybe I should have not said what i was thinking in the manner I did, maybe my method of expression was influenced by a lot of the 'ban the bum' talk that is voiced by some posters round here.

Anyway, I wasn't gonna say anymore as I am getting a bit tired of getting into controversial discussions over here, but I didn't want the people who work on the forum to think I did not appreciate the time they put into this forum. sure, sometimes I don't agree with decisions that are made, but that is just the nature of life when it comes to those who lay down the law, everyone is not gonna agree.
But I do appreciate that you guys take time out of your personal lives to do this work for free, and I'm sure you try to do your best for the posters around here.

Last edited:
How about everyone stop the arguing and trying to one up each other with how cool you are....and just get back to moaning about people who were banned because they spent all their time arguing and trying to one up each other with how cool they they were.

Ok, i laughed at that one, and I didn't notice you had taken all the posts down when I made that reply to that guy, I clicked on the edit button to take it down, but it was deleted in that moment.
I just amde that joke up on the spot there as well, ah, it was ok, but I'm not that bothered it was deleted, there will be others, haha.

I miss [A], that dude was a master at the art of avvy making.

I miss [A] too. I miss his pictures and gifs.

Yes, Virginia... there is a Santa Claus.

Bum has been banned.

Buuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1421319622_bfb1c94f01_m.jpg

I'll admit it ... I'll actually miss him. That level of paranoia and insanity actually entertained me.

Last edited:
It's so hard....to say goodbye....to yesterday

What did he do to get banned?

Not that I'm in any way saying I'd struggle to think of anything :funny:, but which of his posts clinched it?

Do you think it's possible that in a few years time we'll all be in this thread going 'Oh, do you remember that Thebumwhowalks. I miss that guy'?

:hehe:

thebumwhowalks...banned?!

[YT]3GwjfUFyY6M[/YT]

What ever happened to Patty and all his awkward posts? lol

He seemed to get under peoples skin but I thought he was amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"