The Wolverine "Are These All The Reviews You Brought?" -The Official Review Thread

They seem to have added the mirroruk negative review right now. Still more reviews to add though.

They always add in the negative ones first

Not true. MoS had a flood of positive then a whole bunch of negative ones came in. The negatives will out way the positive for this movie I fear.

Maybe I'm just in denial lol

It's at an 82/100 on BFCA though

One thing i reeeeeally want to know is: do we finally get to see Wolverine's full on berserk rage in this movie?!?

We got pieces of it in X2 (mansion assault) and Last Stand (fight in the woods)...and for what the frick ever reason the only bit of it we got in Origins was right before he gets shot in the head by the adamantium bullet (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh).

So do we finally get that scene where wolverine just freaking loses it to the extreme, goes berserk and cuts up some fools? Like he's just freaking unstoppable and pissed beyond all words?

It's so central to the character and yet I feel like we still haven't gotten THE iconic Wolverine scene where, for example, he's running through a hall getting ripped up by assault rifle file and he's got his claws out just yelling and full on sprinting like the bullets do nothing until he finally collides with the group of gunmen and just rips them apart.

Last edited:
I thought FC was easily the best Xmen movie. It was mature, used their characters in interesting ways. Had the best characters of any of them, it was an actual team movie movie. To top it off it was just plain fun

I'm curious why RT hasn't posted the other reviews yet. I know there's plenty more out there. I know it's getting a good review from collider. So when there's an actual review for it, that'll boost it's score :D

I thought FC was easily the best Xmen movie. It was mature, used their characters in interesting ways. Had the best characters of any of them, it was an actual team movie movie. To top it off it was just plain fun
Agreed. It clearly suffers from a bit of a rush job, and yet it still works the best for me by far.

One thing i reeeeeally want to know is: do we finally get to see Wolverine's full on berserk rage in this movie?!?

We got pieces of it in X2 (mansion assault) and Last Stand (fight in the woods)...and for what the frick ever reason the only bit of it we got in Origins was right before he gets shot in the head by the adamantium bullet (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh).

So do we finally get that scene where wolverine just freaking loses it to the extreme, goes berserk and cuts up some fools? Like he's just freaking unstoppable and pissed beyond all words?

It's so central to the character and yet I feel like we still haven't gotten THE iconic Wolverine scene where, for example, he's running through a hall getting ripped up by assault rifle file and he's got his claws out just yelling and full on sprinting like the bullets do nothing until he finally collides with the group of gunmen and just rips them apart.

We might get that with the ninja part.

Though i'm more curious about how they'll handle the fight with Wolvie without his healing power. One of my fav Wolverine stories is wehn Logan loses his healing power after the Reavers tortured him.He was getting his ass kicked on a regular basis back then:oldrazz:

Agreed.

Have we gotten any word on the post credits scene from any of these reviews?

EDIT: Nevermind, IGN posted a full synopsis of the post credits scene.

Last edited:
Also pretty sure Slash film is giving a good review for the film. Actually I'm seeing quite a few positive reviews. Sci-fi now posted a good review...not picked up by RT.

Bleeding Cool gave a great review...it hasn't been posted yet either.

Last edited:
A lot of positive reviews haven't been posted yet lol wtf

Great stuff! So far all the popular fanboy sites have given positive reviews, Ign, collider, hitfix, and Slashfilm, great indicator.

God! When I checked RT this morning. The count for fresh reviews didn't change and its down to 55% MY GOD!!!

Thank God, the news for DOFP really made me excited. But there's still hope for this film to get a fresh rating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"