Sequels Are They Gonna Kill Peter?

_LazerBlade_

Reaction score
So, I had this theory awhile back when I heard that Andrew Garfield would not return to star in The Amazing Spider-Man 4, so here goes

Is the franchise going to kill Peter Parker? Now, if you think about it, I always saw the first Amazing Spider-Man movie as clearly closer to the Ultimate Universe comics and if they're taking inspiration from that storyline, its a possibility it could end in The Death of Spider-Man, made all the more possible since Andrew isnt returning for the fourth installment. Maybe a new actor is being considered, Peter Parker will be seen as a martyr, and Miles Morales will rise to take over the mantle of Spider-Man.

This is all speculation of course by me, and I was wondering if anyone else thought the same way.

I think they will just recast Peter Parker after Andrew leaves.

Well that's one way to unofficially reboot the franchise.

But I wouldn't consider it a good option until ASM6 and that's a long ways away.

If the movies start to feel stale then bringing in Miles could help make the franchise feel fresh again. All depends though.

No they won't kill Peter. If Andrew wants out they will recast.

Maybe if Andrew wanted to leave they could introduce a new Peter through Venom/Sinister Six...

I hope not.

They kill off Peter, I will stop seeing the Spider-Man films, until he's back.

They'd be foolish to. Incapacitate him at worst, maybe a temporary coma or something. But killing him would drive away much of the audience

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"