Are you Canadian?

Originally posted by batcavewonder
Canadians are ass holes

man, if you werent digital words on my computer screen i would punch you in the face.

Why is it there a fued between Americans and Canadians? Shouldn't we all be pretty good friends? We really have no history that suggests a war between two nations....

Of course, America is all about war whereas Canadians are now. Are americans threatened by that?

As a Canandian, it truly is difficult to like america because all we ever hear is derogitory comments about our country and our people. We're able to take it because we are humor filled people. We take it all in stride. We're not about fighting. We're about drinking beer. We're not about makin' people feel bad. We're about making people laugh.

We're the kindest, gentlest country on the face of the earth and I for one wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Having said that... I'm not talking about all Americans. Mostly just the mass majority of pricks that live there... and your President who clearly doesn't like us because of our views on war.

Originally posted by Chamber
man, if you werent digital words on my computer screen i would punch you in the face.

dont make me laugh you canadain piece of scum

Is he a piece of scum because he's Canadian?... or is he a peice of scum who just happens to be Canadian?

Originally posted by FlameHead
Is he a piece of scum because he's Canadian?... or is he a peice of scum who just happens to be Canadian?
aha! if it were any, it'd be the second, but as it happens, he resembles neither.

Hey, Flamehead. Where in Newfoundland are you living? I'm American born, but I've been here 10 years, picked up the slang, and nobody knows the difference. I'm gonna get dual citizenship.

I'm surprised, and glad, to see another comic book fan from Newfoundland on here. I only know one person who's into comics around here. We're a dying breed, B'y. :D

Oh, and to the ****** calling Canadians ass holes. Weren't your country and Australia trying to take credit for shooting down Manfred von Richtofen, aka The Red Baron, in WWI when it was actually a Canadian who shot the bastard down? Up yours.:p

Wow, that's pretty neat. I originally posted this topic to see how many Canadians were in the SHH fan base and I found another Newfie.... well, not a true Newfie but you've probably been screeched in by now... haven't you?

I'm living in Central. I'm guessing that you're in the big ol' capital city. You probably aren't but it seems that everyone is there these days. You're right though, the comic fans in Newfoundland are slim to none. There's no place at all to buy any titles in the town I'm currently in. None. Zip. Nota. Not even a single title on the shelf, let alone back issues.

There needs to be something done about that.

Where abouts are ya?

Originally posted by batcavewonder
dont make me laugh you canadain piece of scum

The anonymity of the internet lends courage to those who are actually timid.

And yes I am Canadian.

Why is it there a fued between Americans and Canadians? Shouldn't we all be pretty good friends? We really have no history that suggests a war between two nations....

Of course, America is all about war whereas Canadians are now. Are americans threatened by that?

As a Canandian, it truly is difficult to like america because all we ever hear is derogitory comments about our country and our people. We're able to take it because we are humor filled people. We take it all in stride. We're not about fighting. We're about drinking beer. We're not about makin' people feel bad. We're about making people laugh.

We're the kindest, gentlest country on the face of the earth and I for one wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Having said that... I'm not talking about all Americans. Mostly just the mass majority of pricks that live there... and your President who clearly doesn't like us because of our views on war.

Its a cover-up.You are both scared of the english,so to make yourselves look braver,you 'fight' each-other.

:p

Most likely...

How the hell do you think we feel.All of us English slobs arent posh.We dont all smoke those long cigarettes.Only some of us have bad teeth.And trust me on this one:Not everybody knows everybody else...

We're the kindest, gentlest country on the face of the earth and I for one wouldn't want to live anywhere else.'

I actually believe that the Chinese people I've met are kinder than the Canadian people I've met...

No,all Americans are pricks,especially the ones on this board...Not as much as those Australian bastards though...I hate them...:mad:

:p:p

Nah, haven't been screeched and I haven't kissed a trout. I live directly outside of St. John's, in Torbay. Torbay kind of sucks, nearly everybody has cropped short hair and baymen tend to be ********s.(Women aren't really good looking either) Luckily, I'll be moving to St. John's in around 2 years.(When I finish High School)
Newfoundland doesn't get new comics anymore by the looks of it. It's been nearly 5 years since I've seen a brand spanking new issue of Spider-Man. Even worse is how the comic shops and 2nd Hand Bookstores in St. John's are emptied of all the good comics. (I squarely blame it on idiots who buy them only because of the movies)

"I actually believe that the Chinese people I've met are kinder than the Canadian people I've met..."

I find the Japanese pretty polite. Never met many Chinese though.

Ooo Ooo..I'm a Western Canadian...

Shout out to all the Canadians out there on the Hype and a howdy to the neighbours to the south and around the world :)

I am Canadian and proud. The Yanks are just upset cuz we set the white house on fire a long time ago. And out beer is better!

while I wont comment on the post above.....I must say Mr_Rocal your avatar kicks all forms of ass

Thanks, Sarge...........
Its to the limit!
Doesn't it make you go crazy go nuts?

Originally posted by Démon
Nah, haven't been screeched and I haven't kissed a trout. I live directly outside of St. John's, in Torbay. Torbay kind of sucks, nearly everybody has cropped short hair and baymen tend to be ********s.(Women aren't really good looking either) Luckily, I'll be moving to St. John's in around 2 years.(When I finish High School)
Newfoundland doesn't get new comics anymore by the looks of it. It's been nearly 5 years since I've seen a brand spanking new issue of Spider-Man. Even worse is how the comic shops and 2nd Hand Bookstores in St. John's are emptied of all the good comics. (I squarely blame it on idiots who buy them only because of the movies)

The only place that I really have to buy comics now is in St. John's. Timemasters is awsome but they are lacking in a lot of backissues. The problem is, they don't really buy anything anymore and therefor their stock is taking a beating. I'm trying to find old Ghost Riders and everytime I get a chance to get in to check it out, there's nothing new. Crappy. Crappy. Crappy.

Originally posted by Slipstream
I'm one of your American bodyguards.

We don't need bodyguards, because we don't piss anybody off. That's why we 'don't have an military'.

Well... we don't piss anyone off besides the Americans. It seems they're always pissed at us.... for some reason.

Well... we don't piss anyone off besides the Americans. It seems they're always pissed at us.... for some reason.

We piss them off because we are proof that you don't need to own a gun to survive. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"