Ari Aster’s next film ‘Eddington’ | Joaquin Phoenix, Pedro Pascal, Emma Stone, Austin Butler

I'm all for Joaquin becoming an Aster regular.

So will it be a true western or a horror movie set in the west?

I imagine it'll have horror tinges here and there even if it is meant to be a legit Western.

SpottedMajesticGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Yep, that sounds like an Ari Aster premise alright. :funny:

Curiosity is all the more peaked with this bizarre info.

This sounds very contemporarily foreign in premise to me for some reason. Feels like an Ostlund or Jude idea. I thought The Sisters Brothers too, but that’s mainly bc of Phoenix and a western vibe.

Joaquin Phoenix, Pedro Pascal, Emma Stone and Austin Butler are among the performers set to star in the feature that A24 will finance and produce. Luke Grimes, Deirdre O’Connell, Micheal Ward and Clifton Collins Jr. are also set to appear in the movie that does not yet have a release date.

Aster is directing Eddington from his own script that centers on a small-town New Mexico sheriff with lofty aspirations. Two-time Oscar-nominated cinematographer Darius Khondji will lens the title that Aster and Lars Knudsen are producing through their company Square Peg.

Does Pedro Pascal have more hours in his day than the rest of us?

That's a great cast.

Pedro is a busy, busy man.

I will be seated. Though it sucks that Chris Abbott apparently dropped out.

I might be the only psycho who wants this movie to double down with the weirdness after Beau is Afraid but I have a feeling it'll be dialed back some.

I might be the only psycho who wants this movie to double down with the weirdness after Beau is Afraid but I have a feeling it'll be dialed back some.

I'm not accepting anything less than a giant penis in a cowboy outfit. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"