The Dark Knight Arkham Asylum: A Batusi Lounge on Batusi Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I've never been able to see much of philly, so we will have to go explore it together. I'm sure we can find something fun to do!

Between the lava game, and climbing random buildings, I'm sure we'll be able to. I'll make you love Philly. :cwink:

JaD, my good man, you are quite a character. A road trip to CA should definitely be planned.
Well you rock my Joker socks, but I don't necessarily have any Joker socks though. So you rock my black socks :word:

You and I NEED Joker socks.
My friend Mike has been trying to find some so bad, he said the closest he could come to were these girl socks, but I guess they'll do for him. I guess I wouldn't care either :hoboj:

Well you rock my Joker socks, but I don't necessarily have any Joker socks though. So you rock my black socks :word:

DSCN2483.jpg

One day, I hope to make you fall in love with more than just that. :cwink: *whistles to himself* (actuallyicantwhistle)

you are seriously making me giggle like an idiot over here. I'm glad the rest of my house is asleep

you are seriously making me giggle like an idiot over here. I'm glad the rest of my house is asleep

I hope that's a flirtatious/"this guy may very well be the man of my dreams" giggle and not a "this guy is a total loser/idiot" giggle. Haha

I hope that's a flirtatious/"this guy may very well be the man of my dreams" giggle and not a "this guy is a total loser/idiot" giggle. Haha

haha, i'll leave you to guess which one it is :cwink:

haha, on purpose or does it just seem work out that way?

On purpose. It's bad luck to wear matching socks. Today I wore a black long spongebob sock and a short white sock. True story. You will nevah see me wear matching socks.

On purpose. It's bad luck to wear matching socks. Today I wore a black long spongebob sock and a short white sock. True story. You will nevah see me wear matching socks.

haha, sounds more fun that way :)

alright, i'm out. Enjoy the new lounge everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"