The Dark Knight Arkham Asylum: A Batusi Lounge on Batusi Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you just said.

Huh? LOL Well there ya go, I'm in no condition to stay up any longer man; I'm pretty tired right now, but before I go to bed do you want me to skip the sentamental goodbyes or do you enjoy them? :yay:

Huh? LOL Well there ya go, I'm in no condition to stay up any longer man; I'm pretty tired right now, but before I go to bed do you want me to skip the sentamental goodbyes or do you enjoy them? :yay:
Oh I could't say.

Just go with what your heart is telling you. :cwink:

Tell him that you will dream of his R-s all night long....:hehe:

Well, I really need to go to bed now; I can easily say I've had a solid awsome day and it's always good to around fellow loved Tusians. I bid you all an awsome night in the Lounge and hopefully you all will get some decent shuteye too. But until tomorrow, farewell JaD, Batto, Nous, and AR. And good night to my beloved dani, Snoo, and Mary.......where ever you fine damsals are. Nighty night everybody, I love you all and shall return tomorrow. :grin: :word: :oldrazz:

Well, I really need to go to bed now; I can easily say I've had a solid awsome day and it's always good to around fellow loved Tusians. I bid you all an awsome night in the Lounge and hopefully you all will get some decent shuteye too. But until tomorrow, farewell JaD, Batto, Nous, and AR. And good night to my beloved dani, Snoo, and Mary.......where ever you fine damsals are. Nighty night everybody, I love you all and shall return tomorrow. :grin: :word: :oldrazz:
*grabs tissue*

Shut up.....shut up.........you had me at "Well,"

'night

[BRUCE WAYNE] "I certainly hope not." [/BRUCE WAYNE]
This guy sometimes, not very subtle
bruceelvpf1.png

God, it's too early in the lounge for this kind of behavior

Hel-loooooooo new Lounge. I dig the new name.

How's everybody doin'?

Good Frank, I see you just now got a glimpse at those new TDK pics, there somethin' alright :brucebat::up:

Dammit Nous, are you gonna tell us what it means or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"