• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Army Of Two - For The 360 & PS3

I think it looks fantastic. I won't buy it right away, but I will when my brother's back and we can do some split screen co-op. I'm so glad that co-ops come back into fashion.

I probably won't buy it right away either, but I will buy it so I can play with my brother too.

I'm looking forward to it too. I can't wait to the the split screen co-op.

Yeah I have been looking forward to this game also. I just want to see some reviews on it first before I get it. But the co-op play looks like a lot fun.

Quick question; is this the game that requires you to have two people to play? There's no single player, right?

im looking forward to this, but not going to get it right away aswell. i got other games to play.

a) It looks terrible.
b) I already played a much better version of this game, it was called "Gears of war".
c) ************* this game.

블라스;14160278 said:
a) It looks terrible.
b) I already played a much better version of this game, it was called "Gears of war".

I think your opinion on games means nothing to me now. :(

9/10 from Gamer.TV

They say is makes co-op its own genre.

I'm planning on passing on this, but if all of the reviews come back that positive I may have to snag it.

Id pick it up, if i had the money. Nothings really coming out that i want until the start of the summer, so id like to pick this up...if it gets a good meta score.

블라스;14160278 said:
a) It looks terrible.

LOL

Big fan of EA i see.

friend bought it yesterday and i got to play it last night. it's a pretty solid game and i like the emphasis on co-op and teamwork. my friend and i normally just play co-op w/out hardly saying anything but in this game we've had to actually communicate quite a bit. back to back and pulling your wounded buddy to safety while he covers you were good adrenaline rushes and the melee animations are cool. i only got to play an hour at the most but from what i played, it seems like a good game.

I want to get this, but money is tight now since we bought a new house, so I may have to rent it when my buddy comes over to play it.

I've only played single player so ar and I enjoy it. Your partners AI is pretty good, which surprised me.

I saw on Penny Arcade that there's no local play option. That's kinda silly for a game that's entirely co-op based. :confused:

No Local Play? As in online? I'm tempted to get this game. I might pick up a couple of Dualshock 3s for this. How's the storyline like?

This game looks like it could suck tremendously or be a huge sleeper hit. Yay for gamefly.:up:

ALright, just got this game and all I've gotta say is **** YEAH! Rios and Salem kick ass, I love the whole Aggro approach of this game. Not COD4 in-depth but pretty damn impressive never the less. I just passed the Chinese stage and man, that was some tough shiyt, even on Recruit level.I guess the storyline is pretty obvious in its direction (so far) but its entertaining and engaging nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"