• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Army Of Two - For The 360 & PS3

Yeah this game is really cool in both single and co-op. Theres a good variety of guns and the enemy and partner AI is pretty solid. My only complaint about the game is the length I just wish there could of been a couple more missions in there. Overall this is one the most fun action packed games out there right now.

Yeah I was a little surprised that
Miami
was the last mission.

Yeah thats a cool mission, battling it out in the SSC main lobby was crazy. The aircraft carrier was pretty cool to.

The whole game is like a Die Hard movie, it's great.

Glad i rented this instead of picking it up. I beat it with 2 days left to take back. Now im done. Cut scenes were pretty awesome. Especially the plane scene.

I loved the escape from the Aircraft carrier. Honestly, that was Die Hard and Titanic all roled into one.

Blas, who the **** is this Joe Dodson? A Republican? Dumb plot? Its a GAME buddy. It seems like he had this game pegged for his shiyt list before he even bought it. And he doesn't have a friend to play with.

Rented this yesterday...not that bad of a game, it is pretty fun, I have almost beat the game.

I bought it, will play it tomorrow.

Beat it today, it was short but sweet, would love to see a sequel.

Beat it today, it was short but sweet, would love to see a sequel.

Yeah more then likely there will be a sequel especially with the way it ended. Even though this game got bad reviews the general feeling from gamers who bought it is that they enjoyed it a lot.

The timing of the game was off. It released like a week before Vegas 2 and as far as most reviewers were concerned, Army of Two was filler compared to R6V2.

I wasn't planning on buying it yet, but my brother got it so we finished it the other day. Fun game, but short. We haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Demo coming April 1st (Xbox 360 only) and DLC.

It’s the training and first map of the game so it gets you familiar with the systems and then lets you get a taste of the combat.

So there is 1 new multiplayer map arriving as well as 2 new campaign maps in the not too distant future. As well as SSC Challenge- that’s the obstacle course for mercs that I mentioned in my previous post. So that being said there is some good stuff to look forward to in the future for AO2.

EA

what are campaign maps??? are they missions, I did hear rumblings a few weeks ago that there would be downloadable missions

what are campaign maps??? are they missions, I did hear rumblings a few weeks ago that there would be downloadable missions

I assume new missions. Probably new locations, too.

The game has a lot of quote worthy conversations between Rios and Salem. My fave is probably during the Iraq mission where Tyse tells Salem :"You can call me Ms.Cleo!" and Salem's Wu-Tang tangent in China. I really can't see why reviewers can claim they have no character.

Yeah they were both memorable characters to me. They both had some good lines in there.

One thing I'd implement in the sequel is maybe the ability to switch between characters in mid-game for Single Player campaigns. Yeah it sorta defeats the purpose of the high-end AI but sometimes your AI partner can be a real nutjob. Better boss fights are needed. Ali Yousef was probably the only tough boss I had to deal with but it was a breeze after that. And the cover system needs to be tweaked a little. By no means was Ao2 meant to be a tactical shooter but I did feel uncomfortable with the cover and shooting around corners. I think it got a lot of flak from GoW, R6:V purists. More than two characters? Maybe Murray taking to the field in the next game? Why not.

And Chae Min Soon really is a nice guy. Oh and apparently there's a Ao2 comic in the works. Being the consumerist ****e that I am, I'll probably be picking that one up.

Yeah I want to check out that comic to. Switching between characters anytime sounds good. I like how it was done in Marvel Ultimate Alliance so it should work here to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"