Arrow Arrow 4×07, Brotherhood

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young).

Not shocked that Andy's a ghost.

Get it? Ghost? Ghost? The guy who we previously thought dead is one of Damien Darhk's Ghosts, which is ironic because we all thought he was -

Okay, I'm done.

Diggle could surely used a more interesting villain to go against than just ghost after ghost...?

All I have to say is, they better not already be going back on what they just revealed about Andy being a crime lord. If they take it all back and he was really a good guy all along, something is getting thrown at the television! :cmad:

I like that they're using the Canary Cry, but they still need to find a way to make it look better.

ETA: I think we just established that Diggle's bullets are really not lethal.

Last edited:
Amazing action sequences tonight.

Damn that was fricking amazing!!!!

That was a very solid episode, I didn't love it nor did I hate it. That scene with Thea was intense though wow.

• They are really inconsistent about the Canary Cry.
  • I liked the way the action was filmed. Outside of it, the camerawork was a little awkward at times. I also have to admit that some of the choreography looked like...well...choreography. That said: Speedy vs. The Ghost was AWESOME!
  • Again, seriously, Team Arrow should stop breaking into places and stealing stuff while wearing their superhero gear.
  • Of course Diggle is the one who ends up unmasking his brother. But seriously, who didn't see that "twist" coming?
  • I know Team Arrow is, by default, Team Defend Your Family, but I still think it was awkward that everyone on the team was willing to defend Andy just because he's Diggle's brother. Unlike Sara, he has yet to show any sign of remorse for his actions.
  • I hate Malcolm and Thea's relationship.
  • I like Diggle and Laurel's relationship.
  • Damien vs. Oliver. I like it.
  • ...doesn't take much to set Thea off, huh? What a contrived situation.
  • Why the hell would Andy take his mask off? Because he knows the audience is aware that he's a Ghost?
  • ...did Diggle throw an arrow hard enough for it to get lodged in what I can only assume is a bulletproof vest?
  • If Andy is under the influence of a drug, how does that not excuse him being a part of HIVE? I feel like a lot of people are being written idiotically/out-of-character here, for the sake of drama and/or justifying conflict.
  • Oliver told the woman that her brother died, but didn't tell her that he killed him. Good. He's becoming more and more like the Oliver of season one.
  • Good conflict for Palmer to have.
  • Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Speedy. Gotta appreciate the iconography.
  • ...why did Thea run from Damian instead of...I dunno...engaging him in combat?
  • Did not expect Palmer to join the fight!
  • The actress who plays Oliver's current flashback lover cannot cry to save her life.
  • I wonder how Andy's gonna go to the bathroom now.
  • Thea gave the weakest excuse for assault/battery I've ever heard.
7/10.

Last edited:
About the place being shut down because the sodium fluoride levels were too high.

It would never happen.

Fluoride is put in the water at the local water plant....if levels were too high in that building, they would be too high in almost every building in town....and all they would do is lower the levels they were putting into the system and then flush some water lines to clear it out.

Diggle could surely used a more interesting villain to go against than just ghost after ghost...?
he won't be a villain for long now that we know there was a pill involved with Andy being subserviant to darhk and h.i.v.e. as to that file dahk gave to lance to give to diggle Ithink it was all fake but obviously andy won't say other wise he's obedient to H.i.v.e. due to that pill and has been like that for 8 years.

Sadly we didn't see any back story on how Ray palmer got caught but it was cool to see him help out the team but if he's not gonna run the company he should leave town to reflect. I knew they were gonna use mrterrific's contact's and I socalledfrom two past episodes

Last edited:
That was unexpected between Thea and Dahrk.
no I saw it coming . the only thing that felt unexpected was that after darhk attacked thea, team arrow had andy in their custody, which I found odd. Thea was the one running away while darhk was trying not to decompose. he was the one near Andy, how did they catch Andy?

with how fast Andy got up when diggle seem to shoot in the first half of the show and he woke up as soon as john unmasked him, you'd think thea knocking him out with her fists would be less effective then what john did to Andy. How is it Andy was caught by team arrow?

Thea was the last person near the area and she was fleaing Darhk.

Last edited:
Bambam's first directorship was a good one, hopefully they allow him to do more than just the stunts and the occasional cameo in the future.

Loved the fluidity of the camera in the fight scene... Moved about enough, but not too much so you couldn't see anything and I can see why Willa was aching so much after filming this one.

It was an ok episode. I really wanted to see more of the whole crew in their fancy get-ups though and was hoping they would get attacked and have to fight fancy.

Good thing that Speedy isn't a publicly known name for the woman in red or else connecting those dots would be not so hard...but I enjoyed Theas storyline the most, she probably has the best one out of everyone this season. Her showdown with Darhk was nice even though she didn't really get to do anything except run away. And it will be weird if Thea has this plan that can possibly cure her but doesn't call up Sara and be like "GURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL I gotta cure!"

The fight scenes were cool though not much outside the usual. Though I feel like they need to put more time into them, I rather have scenes where they let the actual actors do as much work as they can instead of doing one big continuous shot with just the stunt doubles.

Not really understanding why Darhk is letting Oliver get as far as he is in his campaign when he shut Jessica down real fast. Oliver seems to be an easier target since he has more public connections with Thea/Felicity/Laurel. And I don't know why he keeps threatening Laurels life but doesn't send any messages, simply putting a soft hit out on her that puts her in the hospital would be enough to show Lance that he means business. And when will Laurel find out that she not only has a target on her back but that her father is a double agent?

It's so ironic that when I post a message about my displeasure with how the Atom has been portrayed that they give us a episode where he's actually utilized well without having something/someone screw up his moment.

It was an ok episode. I really wanted to see more of the whole crew in their fancy get-ups though and was hoping they would get attacked and have to fight fancy.

Good thing that Speedy isn't a publicly known name for the woman in red or else connecting those dots would be not so hard...but I enjoyed Theas storyline the most, she probably has the best one out of everyone this season. Her showdown with Darhk was nice even though she didn't really get to do anything except run away. And it will be weird if Thea has this plan that can possibly cure her but doesn't call up Sara and be like "GURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL I gotta cure!"

The fight scenes were cool though not much outside the usual. Though I feel like they need to put more time into them, I rather have scenes where they let the actual actors do as much work as they can instead of doing one big continuous shot with just the stunt doubles.

Not really understanding why Darhk is letting Oliver get as far as he is in his campaign when he shut Jessica down real fast. Oliver seems to be an easier target since he has more public connections with Thea/Felicity/Laurel. And I don't know why he keeps threatening Laurels life but doesn't send any messages, simply putting a soft hit out on her that puts her in the hospital would be enough to show Lance that he means business. And when will Laurel find out that she not only has a target on her back but that her father is a double agent?
yes thea needs a real code name if oliver gonna goof up like that. and sadly I know diigle was shocked to see Andy was a ghost but he needs to stop removing that helment mask on missions.

he did that at the ware house when he found that lady who was connected to andy alleged death and they didn't finish clearing the room. there could have easily been a hidden cam there in that ware house. he has nearly as bad a habit with that as barry in flash does with show everyone foe or friend(but not part of their crime fighting team) his identity even the anti vigilanty taskforce did better at hiding them selves.

I don't know what Oliver thinking ether getting into bed with Darhk wouldn't help since he's terrible at deep or under cover work. which he usually goes as him self as of late. while it would take pressure off captain lance which I'm surprised darhk let him leave the room alive. the have to star making their plan so obvious that know what darhk is up to thatit'll lead to captain Lance.

I thought Oliver was gonna rope darkh into running against him for mayor of the city that way it'll be harder for darhk to stay in the shadow's him self. sadly he didn't .

It's so ironic that when I post a message about my displeasure with how the Atom has been portrayed that they give us a episode where he's actually utilized well without having something/someone screw up his moment.
Istill rather have seen how Ray palmer got captured as one of the flash back clips this episode. since they were showing him.

Last edited:
Tonight episode was okay. But the action sequences were really good. I liked it. Everyone had their share of spotlight.

Excellent episode action-wise, nice change of pace from last weeks Olicity relapse.

Liked this shot:
tumblr_ny1iwiitd61todsfoo1_500.gif

Though it was useless to use stunt doubles for part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"